Kenny Wants to Come Home

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? The expectations are far greater now, the outcome will be similar. Cue RM meltdown. :D

Aye but so much less doom and gloom thread potential although there will be those who will find a way to say that we are doomed!

I'm not sure what he has to do before people don't want him back.

He joins Celtic but we still welcome him back.

He fucks off midway through our season, with the risk of ruining it, but we still welcome him back.

What does he need to do? Film himself taking a shite on a picture of the queen in a Rangers top?

While Kenny was offered much more money in Turkey, that decision has sure backfired. Fast approaching 32, Kenny might find him kicking himself for disrupting the point where he appeared to peak and lose his inconsistency.

Planning a trip to Makhachkala! He took the huff with someone on here and he chucked it. I don't know if he's been back on. :D

He hasn't been seen on since the night of that game at Tynecastle! You'll not catch me russian over to that game thats for sure! :sherlock:

Not sure what to think about this one.

My gut instinct is that we wont sign him.

Even if we do, he will be a good addition to our squad imo regardless of all the political baggage that would come with his arrival.

Jelavic, Naisy and Lafferty in a 3 pronged attack looked good towards the end of the season so if it aint broke, don't fix it :wink:

As I said, though... can't see it happening for some reason

He fucks off midway through our season, with the risk of ruining it, but we still welcome him back.

What does he need to do? Film himself taking a shite on a picture of the queen in a Rangers top?

While Kenny was offered much more money in Turkey, that decision has sure backfired. Fast approaching 32, Kenny might find him kicking himself for disrupting the point where he appeared to peak and lose his inconsistency.

He was the top scorer in our league despite only playing half of it. Why wouldn't you want him back?

He was the top scorer in our league despite only playing half of it. Why wouldn't you want him back?

I've already explained why about a 1000 times in this thread.

OK gunslinger, I'll go over this slowly just for you.

Just to recap - this is what Presswire said............

can i just add that kenny was forced out,the contract he was offered was shocking imo

I replied....

You don't know that for sure.

And you come back with.....

we do really.

he was offered a pay cut.

while playing out of his skin.

I replied....

So you know the contract details and the salary he was offered? And I've never heard him or anyone at Ibrox saying he was forced out the door.

The reality is that neither you nor Pressgang or whatever the fuck he calls himself, knows that for sure.

And you then claim....

i dont know for sure that the moons not made of cheese.

but i have faid idea its not.

he wasnt forced out. he could have stayed.

thats said i dont believe he was treated fairly.

So when I said to Presswire that "he doesn't know for sure that Miller was forced out the door."

You said "We do really" ..... And then go on to say "He wasn't forced out" <cr> So which one is it?

So let me repeat, no one on here knows what Miller was on or what he was offered and no one knows if he was pushed or decided to jump - that includes you and Presswire. (tu)

He hasn't been seen on since the night of that game at Tynecastle! You'll not catch me russian over to that game thats for sure! :sherlock:

Aye, it was that night.

I just hope that Rangers confirm it, as it would be a belter of a trip. 40 hours each way on the train from Moscow. Madness. :D

Aye, it was that night.

I just hope that Rangers confirm it, as it would be a belter of a trip. 40 hours each way on the train from Moscow. Madness. :D

Would be an epic journey through the badlands of Russia!

I replied....

I replied....

And you then claim....

So when I said to Presswire that "he doesn't know for sure that Miller was forced out the door."

You said "We do really" ..... And then go on to say "He wasn't forced out" <cr> So which one is it?

So let me repeat, no one on here knows what Miller was on or what he was offered and no one knows if he was pushed or decided to jump - that includes you and Presswire. (tu)

Feel better now? :rolleyes:

I disagree with a lot of things you say mate but every word of that is spot on (tu)

I replied....

I replied....

And you then claim....

Not taking any sides here but this is a direct quote from the Miller article on page 9 - "I was placed in a position in January where I only had one option - and that was to go." - Kenny Miller certainly seems to feel he was forced out. I was made to believe he was getting a pay cut rather than even matching his current wages when a new deal was offered though I have no prrof, only what was being touted around at the time