What's the best goal you remember

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes the hairs on my arms stand up. I remember it so so so well. Me, my mum and two younger brothers went mental after that goal.

I remember calling my grandad right up after the game (who didnt watch it as he has a heart condition), and i just remember the joy in his voice. That will live with me for years.

how did i forget about this

off topic here. But I don't have the sky sports package (my next door neighbour has it) but I do have ESPN, but I don't get classics. should I get it as I pay for ESPN?

yeah m8 i think if you pay for espn you should get espn, espn america and espn classics. thats what i get. i would contact your cable/sky operator and find out.

yeah m8 i think if you pay for espn you should get espn, espn america and espn classics. thats what i get. i would contact your cable/sky operator and find out.

do you have sky sports? The ESPN classics is a quality channel and I never get to watch anything on it :disappointment:

do you have sky sports? The ESPN classics is a quality channel and I never get to watch anything on it :disappointment:

Don't subscribe to Sky Sports or Espn but get Espn Classic.

Im sure that was the goal where in the instant replay it showed a tim jumping up and down as McCann crossed it in, then 5 seconds later the ball is in the net :lol: I always wanted the camera to go back to him to see his reaction :lol:

Giovanni Van Bronckhort scored a screamer in a 6-1 win against Dundee which has always been stuck in the back of my head. Think Albertz scored a hat-trick in that game?

Nacho Novo lob at the piggery, one of the best goals I've ever celebrated, and defo the best at the Piggery. Our first victory at the Piggery in five years.

just seen knotermans goal at the bottom off 1 of the other videos why is behind the goals empty?

If I remember rightly Hampden was getting a few repairs here and there.

Also scored the worst own goal I have ever seen. The one when he just passed itr into the bottom corner of our own net. Didnt even look like an accident.

Aye the one against Dunfermline. Fucking horrid own goal.