• no
    • maybe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said no . For the umpteenth time !

How many threads are we gonna have on this guy . I'm pretty sure most people have made their feelings clear on this Dundee united player by now !

And I don't appreciate being called a tim simply for having an opinion different from the blinkered masses when it comes to this cunt !

And you are the guy who slaughetred Diouf when we signed him? Im sure you are. Do you just not want Rangers to have good players? doh

Blinkered :lol: Hes the best young Scottish striker out there, very affordable and wants to come to Rangers, why wouldnt we want him?

Its my opinion that only a tim wouldnt want Rangers to sign players who will improve our team, that is all. I didnt label you directly. :P

(tu)

There are a host of reasons:

Younger, more experienced, better potential and more achievements.

There is only a couple of years in in it plus he doesn't have the same dodgy reputation, there's nothing in terms of goalscoring.

I wouldn't sign either but certainly at even a million pounds Goodwillies overvalued.

100% YES!

We signed Naimsith when he was 20-21, Goodwillie is 22 and at the time Naisy was the best young striker in the league...now i would say that Goodwillie is the best young striker in the league and i think he would easily fit into our team!

What i dont understand is people saying he is a wanker/tosser etc...if you ask anyone outside of Rangers (even some Rangers fans) would tell you that probably THE biggest wanker in the SPL is Lafferty, yet hes a hero to most of us.

100% YES!

We signed Naimsith when he was 20-21, Goodwillie is 22 and at the time Naisy was the best young striker in the league...now i would say that Goodwillie is the best young striker in the league and i think he would easily fit into our team!

What i dont understand is people saying he is a wanker/tosser etc...if you ask anyone outside of Rangers (even some Rangers fans) would tell you that probably THE biggest wanker in the SPL is Lafferty, yet hes a hero to most of us.

How's Lafferty a tosser. ?

There is only a couple of years in in it plus he doesn't have the same dodgy reputation, there's nothing in terms of goalscoring.

[bI wouldn't sign either but certainly at even a million pounds Goodwillies overvalued.

I respectfully disagree.

People felt that guys like Thomson, Whittaker and Naismith were over valued when we went after them and all three of them have proved/are proving themselves to be great value for money signings.

Goodwillies getting better every year: He's a full international, he's scoring more goals every season, he's already won a Scottish Cup (which is more than 90% of Scottish born SPL based players will win in their entire careers) and he's a back to back young player of the year.

I think we would be fools not to sign him.

I respectfully disagree.

People felt that guys like Thomson, Whittaker and Naismith were over valued when we went after them and all three of them have proved/are proving themselves to be great value for money signings.

Goodwillies getting better every year: He's a full international, he's scoring more goals every season, he's already won a Scottish Cup (which is more than 90% of Scottish born SPL based players will win in their entire careers) and he's a back to back young player of the year.

I think we would be fools not to sign him.

I always liked Naismith a talented player but took a good few seasons to find his feet.

Never rated Thomson. Whittaker's great going forward but pish at stopping crosses and a poor defender but i like him as he's willing to play anywhere for the team.

I just dont see it with Goodwillie so we will have to agree to disagree.

How's Lafferty a tosser. ?

I dont think he's a tosser but the twice ive met him hes been a prick, what im saying though is most fans outside of Rangers would say that they dont like Lafferty because of they way he acts, one of my mates is a Motherwell fan and he hates him, "big arrogant, diving cocky bastard" were his exact words, just like people on here are saying about Goodwillie...

Aye, but Lafferty isn't on the front page very often. Goodwillie has been involved in fights in town, rape accusations etc - reminds me of Riordan, and we don't need/want that kind of grief and negative influence in the dressing room. Not for £1m odd anyway.

100% YES!

That title must go to Anthony Stokes, surely?

I dont think he's a tosser but the twice ive met him hes been a prick, what im saying though is most fans outside of Rangers would say that they dont like Lafferty because of they way he acts, one of my mates is a Motherwell fan and he hates him, "big arrogant, diving cocky bastard" were his exact words, just like people on here are saying about Goodwillie...

Its perception i think its always good when other supporters say they hate our players as usually its because they have done well against them.

Its perception i think its always good when other supporters say they hate our players as usually its because they have done well against them.

Maybe but i doubt it with Lafferty he only plays the last 4-5 games of the season!