Islam Feruz - Celtic and Scotland wonderkid

boss

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only told fairly recently that Islam Feruz was the same Islam (Izzy) that played school football for St Dominics Primary. Really was a cracking player, head and shoulders above everyone else, even at that stage.

Hope this is true, as I liked the look of him as a player.

They will get compensation I think, no actual transfer fee would be involved am I right?

Don't think so, England is classed as a foreign country in transfers. Unless it depends on age, but they paid fuck all for Ledley last summer but if he moved to another English league team then Cardiff would have got compensation. No money for Timmy maybe :lol:

Don't think so, England is classed as a foreign country in transfers. Unless it depends on age, but they paid fuck all for Ledley last summer but if he moved to another English league team then Cardiff would have got compensation. No money for Timmy maybe :lol:

Ledley is over 21 though.

Ledley is over 21 though.

If that home-grown player moves abroad before his 23rd birthday, the development club can seek minimal compensation. But, if he moves abroad after his 23rd birthday, then the developing club cannot claim a penny.

:sherlock: that's in England anyway, so it might up here.

He's a bit of a Balotelli by the sounds of things. He's a quality player though no doubt about it. Wouldn't be too worried if he played against us next season with Celtic though, the BPITW/GOAT Robbie Keane didn't do much against us after all