Islam Feruz - Celtic and Scotland wonderkid

boss

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking young player but he has a terrible attitude from what I've heard. Regularly breaks club rules and plays with his school team and junior sides. He knows he's good and thinks he's made it already.

Playing with schoolboys and junior sides... That is the celtc way :sherlock:

Cracking young player but he has a terrible attitude from what I've heard. Regularly breaks club rules and plays with his school team and junior sides. He knows he's good and thinks he's made it already.

I was talking to a Tim tonight who knows someone who goes out to his school and apparently this is his biggest problem - his attitude.

It's terrible.

As you stated, he thinks he's made it already.

A guy from my School played against him once when he was 14, and told me that under no circumstances was he telling the truth about his age.

Apparently he was about thrice the muscle mass of anyone else on the park.

But he was their next big £20m superstar :lol:

Hes a bigot, got caught calling us "h*ns" on one of those sites weans use, but he got away with it as usual, it was only us he was being derogatory against.

yes he did he said fuck all h***.so i say fuck all immigrants.go home ya wee cunt

yes he did he said fuck all h***.so i say fuck all immigrants.go home ya wee cunt

Aw, you really are a fucking knuckle-dragging grog.

Can teams not do bone density tests that determine a players true age now?

I'm sure Arsenal carried one out on a young player athey had on trial and it showed him to be nearer 30.

They used them on Bakayoko, apparently Everton didn't get the memo.

I'm sure Arsenal carried one out on a young player athey had on trial and it showed him to be nearer 30.

think if you saw him in half and count the number of rings. oh sorry that's a tree im thinking about

I don't know about that, but the Scottish junkies getting put into brand new houses pisses me off. They've all got drive ways, but none of the clatty cunts have got cars. Yet here's me, a student with a mortgage, girlfriend working 12 hour shifts, we can't even afford proper windows to keep the house warm in the winter. Immigrants are not the problem here, it's the skanky scrounging natives.

I support your view. Racism is bang out of order in the current day and age.

It's been suggested for various players and they've refused. These sort of rumuors always come up for African players and there's some rationality behind the accusations, especially where it's a country in the middle of civil war, birth registration isn't a priority. Imagine the youth players Rangers have just released as not good enough at 19/20 could say to another club that they were only 14, they'd be snapped up instantly. I remember Obafemi Martins had claims like this against him, helped by the fact the Nigerian FA had him listed as 6 years older than his birth certificate, Roger Milla aswell, scored in the World Cup at 42 years old whilst some say he was as many as 10 years older. Freddy Adu is the most recent high profile one I can remember, but no-one cares anymore coz he's actually shite.

There was apparently a crackdown recently for an under 17 world cup and prior to the FIFA testing Nigeria and Gambia ditched more than half of their squad...

It's been suggested for various players and they've refused. These sort of rumuors always come up for African players and there's some rationality behind the accusations, especially where it's a country in the middle of civil war, birth registration isn't a priority. Imagine the youth players Rangers have just released as not good enough at 19/20 could say to another club that they were only 14, they'd be snapped up instantly. I remember Obafemi Martins had claims like this against him, helped by the fact the Nigerian FA had him listed as 6 years older than his birth certificate, Roger Milla aswell, scored in the World Cup at 42 years old whilst some say he was as many as 10 years older. Freddy Adu is the most recent high profile one I can remember, but no-one cares anymore coz he's actually shite.

There was apparently a crackdown recently for an under 17 world cup and prior to the FIFA testing Nigeria and Gambia ditched more than half of their squad...

My dad went to an international tournament about 20 odd years ago at Pittodrie, I think it was under 18s.

He said Scotland were playing Saudi Arabia I think and there was confusion why half the Saudi team had big bushy beards :lol:

My dad went to an international tournament about 20 odd years ago at Pittodrie, I think it was under 18s.

He said Scotland were playing Saudi Arabia I think and there was confusion why half the Saudi team had big bushy beards :lol:

He's probably talking about the u-17 World Cup final held at Hampden (other games were held at various stadiums including Pittodrie though) It's quite a well known one, and most people think they were a lot older, apparently they stayed at a hotel in Renfrew and some of them were at the bar all night, with ID's showing their true age (obviously taking advantage of being out of a country where alcohol is not allowed)