Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I'm not keen on Goodwillie. He's an absolute ned, with no Rangers class.Plus, if we use our scouting network we can unearth a better player for half the price!

Just like McGregor used to be, then he screwed the nut?

I'm not keen on Goodwillie. He's an absolute ned, with no Rangers class.

Plus, if we use our scouting network we can unearth a better player for half the price!

It's fine, you won't see his tag from your seat :crabflute:

:lol:

Plus, if we use our scouting network we can unearth a better player for half the price!

If that statment was true, do you not think we would have done that by now? Goodwillie is a good, young, Scottish player. If he's keen on the move here, i'd be very tempted to just pay them their £2m and get this deal done. Who knows what Ally thinks though.

If that statment was true, do you not think we would have done that by now? Goodwillie is a good, young, Scottish player. If he's keen on the move here, i'd be very tempted to just pay them their £2m and get this deal done. Who knows what Ally thinks though.

agreed hope we pay the 2m get this over with

Barry fergusons ears will be burning as we speak.

i really want us to sign him, but i have a feeling that either whyte or super dnt think he is worth the 2mil. therefor he wont be coming to us.

hope im wrong

Has Craig Whyte not said that he is not worth £2m

Why did Goodwillie sign contract extension?

If he is a bluenose, he should tell that horrible little schmuck Thomson, that he is only going to Rangers.

Why don't we just show them £1.5m and say take it or leave it.

I think it's obvious that our management team believe it's key that we have a team made up of as many talented British, perhaps more particularly talented Scottish, players as is possible.

Goodwillie fits the criteria, much like Wallace did and much like Davidson obviously does too.

Has Craig Whyte not said that he is not worth £2m

Why did Goodwillie sign contract extension?

If he is a bluenose, he should tell that horrible little schmuck Thomson, that he is only going to Rangers.

Why don't we just show them £1.5m and say take it or leave it.

cant argue with that m8. i said about a month ago we should go in with 1.5cash upfront and say a 10% sell on fee, as soon as we find out about his charges.

united need the money. they are desperate for players.

I think it's obvious that our management team believe it's key that we have a team made up of as many talented British, perhaps more particularly talented Scottish, players as is possible.

Goodwillie fits the criteria, much like Wallace did and much like Davidson obviously does too.

Agreed, on a personal level, I like seeing young Scottish and British talent. However, I also think there might be a higher liklihood of the Scottish players understanding what the club means and not just using us as a stepping stone to the Premiership. No guarentees on that, mind

Agreed, on a personal level, I like seeing young Scottish and British talent. However, I also think there might be a higher liklihood of the Scottish players understanding what the club means and not just using us as a stepping stone to the Premiership. No guarentees on that, mind

I fully agree with both points (tu)