Madjid Bougherra allegedly invokes 'Webster Ruling'

Raligt

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bougherra has denied this story yet people are still going on to criticise him

So the word of a Rangers-hating hack is more believable than that of a Rangers player?

Where did you see that? I cant find any response either from Bougherra or the Club.

get him to fuck then ...kyle bartley has shown more passion and respect for our club in months than the sand dancer has in years ...

get big kyle back and weve gained tbh ..

Wow, this kind the kind of dick move you pull on people who you have umbrage with, people who have done you wrong or mistreated you. For Bouggy to do this to Rangers shows the man for who he is. People like him are no good to anyone.

Good Riddance.

like i have said before and got shot down for it he can pick up his jotters from the front desk and dont let the door hit him on the way out, Ok he did well for us but at the end of the day if true what club will take him after this if he can do it again to another club he is a waste of space and doesnt deserve to pull on the royal blue jersey next season and the worse thing is if he can buy out his contract we only get one million were as if we sold him we could of atleast got back what we paid for him.

Where did you see that? I cant find any response either from Bougherra or the Club.

ScottBurns75 Scott Burns

@

@rangersnews Spoke to Bougherra and he is denying this story. #grfc #rangers #rangersfc

Football writer for the daily express posting on twitter

This is what has me doubting this story.

I dont believe anything in the papers, back or front page, let alone stories with no quotes or statements from those involved.

ScottBurns75 Scott Burns

@

@rangersnews Spoke to Bougherra and he is denying this story. #grfc #rangers #rangersfc

He's supposed to be telling the real story in the Express tomorrow. The original story comes from the NOTW, we know how accurate they are. 10310.gif

see if the story turns out to be bullshit, every single person that has criticised and quite frankly been a disgrace towards a player that has served us well in the previous difficult 3 seasons, should offer an apology to bougherra

some of the comments in here based on a sunday rag story are a fucking disgrace,

ScottBurns75 Scott Burns

@

Thanks but you would think if there any truth in what he says then the Express would print it.The British Media are so ubelievable these days its hard not to think they just fly kites to make a sale.

This is what has me doubting this story.

I dont believe anything in the papers, back or front page, let alone stories with no quotes or statements from those involved.

TBH mate if its not on the official site then I take anything with a pinch of salt.

this thread is a fucking embarrassment, can a mod/admin PLEASE update the OP to include that is was a fucking sunday rag that published this and that there is no proper quotes from ANYONE

Its those that are believing it and castigating Bougherra that are embarrassing.Nobody can expect either the Club or the Player to respond to each and every bit of shite the Papers print.If we do then we give credence to these reports and open another door for them to continue with the shite they invent.Thats their business, but as you say many on here will owe Bougherra an apology if the reports are untrue.Many of those questionning Bougherra's loyalty should question their own.

gotta love the guys who have read the OP and then just post, most of them probably have not even seen the twitter quote because of the rage bubbling inside them :D

The OP should have edited his post at least. Not everyone reads through all the posts.

Its those that are believing it and castigating Bougherra that are embarrassing.Nobody can expect either the Club or the Player to respond to each and every bit of shite the Papers print.If we do then we give credence to these reports and open another door for them to continue with the shite they invent.Thats their business, but as you say many on here will owe Bougherra an apology if the reports are untrue.Many of those questionning Bougherra's loyalty should question their own.

agree, some of the posts on here are an utter disgrace

IF this story is true my problem is not that he wants to leave, he already stated that he wanted to try something new. I would thank him for what he has done and move on. It's the way he is using this ruling, why would you want to leave the club on bad terms.

I might be talking rubbish but what is the chance he has been told we are not selling him unless a certain amount has been offered and if not he will be staying - if he was not happy with this could this be why he used the ruling?

I hope it turns out to be wrong but with so many papers running with the story this morning makes me think there is some truth.