Madjid Bougherra allegedly invokes 'Webster Ruling'

Raligt

So, you expected him to use this ruling?

I did and I posted it on numerous pages over the January transfer window that I expected both him and Steven Davis to leave this way and I was shot down and told no way would it happen but I would hate for it to be true that he does but not even remotely suprised just disgusted in him.

Edit: I don't think the agreement between clubs not to use the Webster ruling is anymore than a gentlemen's agreement rather than anything that was signed and if so it explains why QPR knew they could get him for under a million last month.

I for one think he always planned to this and leave in this way and QPR always intended to invoke this to land him on the cheap.

As has already been said he won't be a massive loss he isn't as good as king Carlos was the amount of goals we lose because he's went charging up the pitch leaving Davie Weir exposed is unreal.

So if true good riddence you won't be missed the million your earning us will get us a better defender than you not a defender who wants to be a right winger.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man has disrespected the club on numerous occasions, why this would surprise anyone is beyond me.

His constant 'I'm happy here BUT...' soundbites have made it perfectly clear that he'd be away the very second he could engineer it.

If he DOES stay, it'll be purely down to the EPL clubs agreement not to utilise the Webster-ruling, and absolutely nothing to to with any sense of ethics on his part. If he thought for a moment that he could get away with this he would.

He's always thought he was doing us a favour by staying.

Far better is pushing it

We have a better defensive record over the last 3 years (an average of 28 goals conceded per season) than we did during Cuellar's year at the club (33 goals conceded) and the only change in that defence is Bougherra for Cuellar, no other factors

Very interesting Irwin. (tu) And yet the Cuellar team was more than capable of playing the 4-5-1 and defending, this team struggled with that formation and tactics. Im thinking midfield is the difference.

I noticed that Boab, im looking for something concrete from Madjid himself mate. At least you have tried to put out the flames abit though. (tu)

Some of the abuse being hurled because of a story from a rhag is embarrassing.

It takes the heat away from you, mate. :D

I noticed that Boab, im looking for something concrete from Madjid himself mate. At least you have tried to put out the flames abit though. (tu)

Sure thing, as you seen, I wasn't saying what me and Stu posted was actual quotes but a decent alternative.

Craig Whyte sent the Taig Whisperer around to his house this morning.A wee whisper in his lug sorted oot the Lurgan Bigot and it will sort out Bougherra as well.

I must prefer yours to the OPs.

(tu)

I can imagine the reason why it was released, I'm assuming Scott is right here, was because he could invoke the 'Webster rule' rather than he will.

Scott burns football writer for Scottish daily express, says on twitter he has spoke to boogie and he is denying this story. Don't know how to post link from my phone.

Shit never seen someone had already posted this

Scott burns football writer for Scottish daily express, says on twitter he has spoke to boogie and he is denying this story. Don't know how to post link from my phone.

i already posted it mate