Danns Joins Leicester.

ogbg

Leicster were a premiership team oncce upon a time and although they still have a good stadium and good facilities but they are an average at best Championship team that are spending some amount of cash!

Sven will be on a bomb, they got Yakubu on loan last season as well ahead of Prem teams, but i mean come on...

Robbie Nelson, Paul Gallagher, Bamba, N'Guesseun(sp), Steve Howard, Darius Vassell...

Danns is a decent player, but hes nowhere near Edu or Davis and hes not going to take McCullochs place...the guys obvioulsy chose them as he knows hes certain to play nearly every game wweek in week out!

It's refreshing to hear that from somebody in England.

Normally fans who sign up to these forums dismiss just how big Rangers are simply because we play in the SPL.

The stadnard of football we play against is poor, but our stadium, training facilities and fanbase are matched by very few clubs in the country in term sof size and prestiege.

Are you the only sober one on here ?

Good luck for next season.. I`ll be cheering you on.. :crabflute:

I hope we never meet us again...

The treatment dished out to guests on here is embarrassing at times.

Guests? To be fair to the guy hes been sound but he only joined this forum to get it up us!

If Danns had signed for Bolton do you think he would be here...somehow i think not!

Guests? To be fair to the guy hes been sound but he only joined this forum to get it up us!

If Danns had signed for Bolton do you think he would be here...somehow i think not!

Exactly, let them enjoy it, fair play to them if thats what they want to do. There is no need for the bile or abuse.

(tu)

Danns agent has said on Twitter that Rangers DIDN'T offer him a contract. There was talks but then both the player and agent grew frustrated waiting for a contract to be offered.

Danns agent has said on Twitter that Rangers DIDN'T offer him a contract. There was talks but then both the player and agent grew frustrated waiting for a contract to be offered.

If true, and after everything Ally said about the player, i think that is scandalous, quite embarrassing in fact, again.

Rangers Fans. Danns said this....

'I actually sent Ally McCoist (Rangers manager) a text to thank him for the offer of playing at Rangers and possibly playing in the Champions League. I said I still have ambitions I want to achieve in England and getting into the Premier League is one of those. He understood that and, while it would have been amazing to play in the Champions League, I still feel I have unfinished business in England.....'

You lot got dumped by text. FAIL Rangers. :lol:

bit harsh mate - danns would have been a decent squad player, but the fact is, he was never going to be considered a starter...Hopefully Ally and co come through with some decent players...

oh, and not point being smug, you support a fucking shitey pub team that, mark my words, will not make the premier league

Rangers Fans. Danns said this....

'I actually sent Ally McCoist (Rangers manager) a text to thank him for the offer of playing at Rangers and possibly playing in the Champions League. I said I still have ambitions I want to achieve in England and getting into the Premier League is one of those. He understood that and, while it would have been amazing to play in the Champions League, I still feel I have unfinished business in England.....'

You lot got dumped by text. FAIL Rangers. :lol:

Says you who has Robbie Neilson and Sol Bamba in your team to name but a few :lol:

Don't make me laugh the guy played for a struggling championship side now he is at a mid table championship side!

Says you who has Robbie Neilson and Sol Bamba in your team to name but a few :lol:

Don't make me laugh the guy played for a struggling championship side now he is at a mid table championship side!

Neilson is being shipped out, you're right he is dog. Did you not watch us versus Man City though?? Bamba had Tevez et al in his back pocket.

I'd say we are a top half Championship team with real ambition with a bit of dosh behind us. Whereas you lot seem to be waining a little with no real money behind you and not a great squad. Would that be a fair assumption? We all see the intensity behind the Celtic games and your odd champions league outfit, but beyond that.... well what is there really other than trips to Inverness, Dundee etc. on a cold Wednesday night?? I'm not suprised Danns chose us...

People have different motives...

For example Neil Danns is English, he has friends family etc there and he believes that with a good season Leicester that he will be playing Premiership football.

People in England bad mouth the SPL so much that Sky are unwilling to invest more and players are unsure of playing in a league with such a bad rep.

The sad thing is this is a vicious circle as if the SPL's rep does not improve Sky will never invest more therefore we cannot attract a high standard of player.

The reason English football is so good is that they can afford to import top players, as if you look around the home grown ones are not miles ahead of what we produce...

Is there a better English keeper that McGregor no...

Is there a better English defensive midfielder than Fletcher no...

Is Charlie Adam not one of the most wanted players in the EPL?

I just wish Sky would invest in our league again and put us on an even playing field... What have the championship teams done to deserve the money they get nowadays?

Its about time Skys Scottish subscribers made a stand.

Neilson is being shipped out, you're right he is dog. Did you not watch us versus Man City though?? Bamba had Tevez et al in his back pocket.

I'd say we are a top half Championship team with real ambition with a bit of dosh behind us. Whereas you lot seem to be waining a little with no real money behind you and not a great squad. Would that be a fair assumption? We all see the intensity behind the Celtic games and your odd champions league outfit, but beyond that.... well what is there really other than trips to Inverness, Dundee etc. on a cold Wednesday night?? I'm not suprised Danns chose us...

Mate, honestly don't come on here, try to bring Rangers down when you support Leicester. You play in the 2nd tier of English football and as someone said you have Robbie Neilson on your books :lol:

You have a point...

but not every player is like Danns,

I would say McGregor, Davis, Bougherra, Whittaker, Naismith, Edu, Jelavic and Papac would improve your squad.

Its sad to think though that I am arguing with a Leicester fan...

Gone are the days where we had half the English international team :(

You have a point...

but not every player is like Danns,

I would say McGregor, Davis, Bougherra, Whittaker, Naismith, Edu, Jelavic and Papac would improve your squad.

Its sad to think though that I am arguing with a Leicester fan...

Gone are the days where we had half the English international team :(

Most definitely these players would improve our squad. However, Bougherra was recently heavily linked with a move to us. Do you not have to ask yourself would any of these players follow Danns example?? It is well known that the Championship is the 4th richest league in the world. Where does the SPL sit in the list? Without serious investment don't you think the SPL's better players will look down South to secure better contracts whether that be in the EPL or the Championship??

BTW in no way am I suggesting Rangers are a smaller club than City!!

Most definitely these players would improve our squad. However, Bougherra was recently heavily linked with a move to us. Do you not have to ask yourself would any of these players follow Danns example?? It is well known that the Championship is the 4th richest league in the world. Where does the SPL sit in the list? Without serious investment don't you think the SPL's better players will look down South to secure better contracts whether that be in the EPL or the Championship??

BTW in no way am I suggesting Rangers are a smaller club than City!!

Nah. If you think Conway is one of the better players in the SPL then that's a joke.

I would say the SPL's better players ie. ones that play week in week out for sellick and Rangers would be looking at going to the EPL only. I think any player playing for the Old Firm would be taking a step back by moving to the Championship.

It is the 4th richest league in the world but it is no way near 4th best league in the world.