What phone to get

adamlafferty

When the data usage says '500 mb', how long exactly can i go on the internet?

Well you will have 500mb to download which is more than enough for a mobile phone

I have 1gb and rarely go past 900mb for the month and thats me using it alot

To be honest, if you chose either an HTC, Samsung or iPhone then you will be sorted.

Any of the three offer very similar deals and can all do more or less the same stuff.

I have an iphone4 but would have chosen any of the other two quite happily.

does anyone know if the Android phones feature such things as custemised viberation patterns and LED light flashing to inform people of messages and suchlike? my contract isn't up for a while, i currently use a BB Bold 9700, but a bit fed up of it, so im just thinking ahead to what i can get, reading up on the new iOS 5 for the iPhone is leading me to think i may well get a iPhone next, as Apple are clearly focusing on disability access, with things like customized vibration patterns and LED flashing for messages etc and facetime being used more widely is all good news for a deaf person, so im just wondering if any of the android devices do anything like this? im definitely not returning to blackberry once my contract is up.

The HTC android range has an LED for Missed Calls and messages Im sure.

Android stuff will offer the benefit of video calling over 3G rather than just Wi-Fi also.

By the time my contract runs out, iPhone will offer the same capabilities, :P its good to keep your options open however

nokia N8 comes with pre installed flash player so that you can browse the full internet with no problems whatsoever

i have the N8 and its shit hot for internet use, and the rest of it is good also (tu)

So does the Galaxy S2 and its not exactly a big hassle to download it to an HTC.

As someone said above go with the Galaxy S2, Desire HD/S or iphone.

• 1 month later...