Next Game Against The Bheggars, On 18 Minutes . .

or we sing a wee ditty about their manager......you know the words

met your big mate R at the golf yesterday, was Pros day and in my case the ale was flowing

Ale and a Pros ? Lucky bassas. Must have been a good day ! :sherlock:

Very sad, the atmosphere at Ibrox in the last few years, well, since the tarriers took control of our song sheet and fans gave into their demands, has been embarrassing.

the took control of our song sheet because our fans let the cunts do it . i stand up for our national anthem as do the members of my club but every one around us is seated . i remember when i was younger and everyone stood up for it and a could never see the pitch . now cunts would say sit down a cant see the game

Be a good statement to make especially against salmond and the rest of they tartan trannie bhastards, not forgettin the east end bheggars ! :sherlock:

How many times? This 'Tartan Tranny' brigade is effectively a Rangers Supporters Club.

You talk as much shite in the debating forum as you do in the Bears Den ! :sherlock:

If it wasn't for Sherlock where would you be?

I post a fact. Yours was your arse depositing in your lavatory.

Very sad, the atmosphere at Ibrox in the last few years, well, since the tarriers took control of our song sheet and fans gave into their demands, has been embarrassing.

The atmosphere at Ibrox was pretty good towards the end of last Season - and has been improving since Penny Arcade took off, kind of flies in the face of your song sheet logic.