*** David Haye Vs Wladimir Klischko ***

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the referee was fucking terrible.

Haye didnt deserve to win but Klitsckho pushed him repeatedly and that knockdown was one of the worst calls I have seen.

fuck off :lol:

haye was falling to the floor on purpose, hated him before today, hate him even more now (I didnt even think that was possible)

Applauding the victor and shaking his hand was classy. I still suspect he'll complain about being "pushed" throughout the fight.

that's the least I'd expect after defeat . He may have a few valid points to complain about , the 8 count for the knockdown was ridiculous , but he'd get far more respect if he just admits he was beaten by the better man tonight . And not just a better man tonight , perhaps a better man in general .

I must say this though , haye certainly can sell a fight , I hadn't been as excited about a fight in a long time .

Oh and the referee was fucking terrible.

Haye didnt deserve to win but Klitsckho pushed him repeatedly and that knockdown was one of the worst calls I have seen.

:lol:

Haye fell to the deck every few minutes with barely any contact. Wladimir shouldn't even have had a point taken off. Haye was a disgrace.

So much for him going to destroy Wladimir :lol:

that's the least I'd expect after defeat . He may have a few valid points to complain about , the 8 count for the knockdown was ridiculous , but he'd get far more respect if he just admits he was beaten by the better man tonight . And not just a better man tonight , perhaps a better man in general .

I must say this though , haye certainly can sell a fight , I hadn't been as excited about a fight in a long time .

I can see past that trash talk. he is selling fights and you got it correct.

Haye's got a big mouth and very little else.According to Jim Watt he lost every round and even Lennox Lewis is making excuses for him.Klitschko never looked in trouble and it was like clubbing seals for him.Now Haye is complaining he had a broken toe from 3 weeks ago so he couldnt punch properly.Fucking useless wanker making excuses.

fuck off :lol:

haye was falling to the floor on purpose, hated him before today, hate him even more now (I didnt even think that was possible)

For fuck sake :lol:

See when Wladimir pushes down on him, thats a foul.

Regardless if he falls and he wasnt falling on purpose.

See when Haye hurt him at the end it was the most blatant push I have seen and the ref left it.

And the knockdown was embarrasing.