Fare's Double Standards Outed At Last?

Senna

Why would FARE pass on your personal details to Celtic?

Did you ask them to do so?

Good point.

He should complain to them for passing on his details to an organisation riddled with sectarianism, racism and despicable behaviour.

Good point.

He should complain to them for passing on his details to an organisation riddled with sectarianism, racism and despicable behaviour.

jimmy_vulmer has to establish whether or not FARE (or the SFA via FARE) inform clubs of complaints as per their normal procedures.

I believe FARE do reserve the right to forward on complaints to other 'relevant' parties (which may include Rangers or Celtic for example). But I'd thought these would be sent on anonymous (i.e. no personal details).

Obviously the RFC/FARE case is slightly different in that it was a FARE representative making the complaint. Certainly seems inconsistent at best though.

If I were a journalist interested in the subject, I'd certainly be asking questions of FARE (& UEFA) regarding such an approach.

With every passing week, this organisation appear less and less credible. Given they receive millions of pounds of grants to carry out their work and UEFA member clubs can be fined similar amounts (in overall costs) they should be absolutely neutral and consistent when it comes to how they conduct their business.

This letter juxtaposed with the RFC complaints suggests that is not the case.

Have you not been reading the news ? didn't you know Fare are all over this racism malarky that kicked off in Russia the other week , you know throwing bananas at blacks ? they are right ontop of the issue at the moment and are taking the club to the relevant people at Uefa , oh wait no there not...

Suck over on FF sent an email asking them about this and got this reply.

Default Re: My email to FARE ref Lawwell letters and their response

THEY RESPONDED VERY QUICKLY:-

Subject: RE:

Date: 29 June 2011 14:20:48 BDT

To: byerley_turk@cqm.co.uk

Reply-To: info@farenet.org

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your email.

We received many complaints about Celtic FC earlier this year. We informed

the club and the SFA about this and asked them to reply directly to those

who had complained as FARE's specific focus is to look at issues that arise

within the international arena, in matches covered by UEFA or FIFA.

Kind regards

FARE | PO Box 67536 | London | EC2P 2HY | UK

www.farenet.org

So the pricks did pass on the complainers personal details.

Suck over on FF sent an email asking them about this and got this reply.

Default Re: My email to FARE ref Lawwell letters and their response

THEY RESPONDED VERY QUICKLY:-

Subject: RE:

Date: 29 June 2011 14:20:48 BDT

To: byerley_turk@cqm.co.uk

Reply-To: info@farenet.org

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your email.

We received many complaints about Celtic FC earlier this year. We informed

the club and the SFA about this and asked them to reply directly to those

who had complained as FARE's specific focus is to look at issues that arise

within the international arena, in matches covered by UEFA or FIFA.

Kind regards

FARE | PO Box 67536 | London | EC2P 2HY | UK

www.farenet.org

So the pricks did pass on the complainers personal details.

And in doing so fucked things up so he could feel self important! Whyte and Rangers have been made fully aware of the goings on, and the links between FARE and the bheasts, with some fantastic details. Had he NOT done this, the club could have taken some serious action, perhaps via Whytes/Rangers new Euro law firm, with both that club, Uefa and FARE on the back foot, unprepared, yet now... well done Mr FF!! *slow clap

All it achieved was... a negative.

What else could have happened? before anyone asks, well, how about someone sends a letter to fare posing as bheast or other fan, regarding Rangers, make the club aware they were doing so, and, see if Fare contacted Rangers who would then reply directly? If not, shit, thats hook line and sinker there. Seems Suck and his giant brain didnt think of that either?

There were so so many possibilities here

And in doing so fucked things up so he could feel self important! Whyte and Rangers have been made fully aware of the goings on, and the links between FARE and the bheasts, with some fantastic details. Had he NOT done this, the club could have taken some serious action, perhaps via Whytes/Rangers new Euro law firm, with both that club, Uefa and FARE on the back foot, unprepared, yet now... well done Mr FF!! *slow clap

All it achieved was... a negative.

What else could have happened? before anyone asks, well, how about someone sends a letter to fare posing as bheast or other fan, regarding Rangers, make the club aware they were doing so, and, see if Fare contacted Rangers who would then reply directly? If not, shit, thats hook line and sinker there. Seems Suck and his giant brain didnt think of that either?

There were so so many possibilities here

I understand what your saying, but I also think the tarriers would have the smoke signals going 5 minutes after the thread was started on this or any other site. They don't miss much.

I understand what your saying, but I also think the tarriers would have the smoke signals going 5 minutes after the thread was started on this or any other site. They don't miss much.

Also true, well, most other sites :P