Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Raligt

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you pay full price for it you won't be disappointed. I'm already dying for DLC :disappointment:

Seen it for about £35 online which is a tenner off from the shops. Can see me paying this and then it's right down in price after it :lol:

Going to order it when I'm in from work (tu)

Had to give up my current save after I fast travelled away from the Thalmor embassy during the party after everyone started randomly attacking me after I re-loaded it! Didn't even get the documents and now it's impossible to get back in. A real kick in the nuts because I was a level 15 Imperial and spent hours on the game, anybody got any solutions because I really don't fancy going through 50-odd hours of gameplay again. :(

Had to give up my current save after I fast travelled away from the Thalmor embassy during the party after everyone started randomly attacking me after I re-loaded it! Didn't even get the documents and now it's impossible to get back in. A real kick in the nuts because I was a level 15 Imperial and spent hours on the game, anybody got any solutions because I really don't fancy going through 50-odd hours of gameplay again. :(

Kill everycunt.

a level 15 should have no trouble with that thalmor quest. quite gutted that after about 2 mins of sneaking about in it, all the elfs unleash hell on you and that frost troll scared the shit out of me, how the fuck can those things regerate health?

Anyone know if the rumours about drop in frame rate and other bugs, as your save file gets bigger?! I'm level 24 now and got about 27 hours racked up and not experienced any issues apart from the game crashing twice and having to restart my PS3.

Not usually into this type of game at all - but so far I think this is immense! Just worried about trying to find the time to play it now I'm back at work after the Xmas holidays!

Don't mean to sound stupid, but what happens when you go to prison? How long are you there, do you get your weapons and money etc.

It gives you one lockpick to get out and get all your stuff and if it breaks your fooked, but it also gives you the option to sleep and loss some skill points, theres one place in the south west that makes you mine ore

Don't mean to sound stupid, but what happens when you go to prison? How long are you there, do you get your weapons and money etc.

I haven't been busted in Skyrim yet, but if it's the same as in Oblivion then all stolen property that you are carrying gets confiscated. In Oblivion you could avoid this by dropping the loot before surrendering to the guards and picking it up again after you've paid your debt to society.

Also, blasting a dragon skeleton with firebolt is a hoot!