Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Raligt

I dont want this thread to die :(

Just completed the collage of winterhold quests and became arch mage.

Last fight is an absolute bitch though unless you have powerful magic or use a bow, sadly im a run in with a warhammer and ask questions later sort of guy.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't played this since I went back to uni :(

Had my last exam on Friday, so have played it a fair bit over the weekend.

Have to go in today though to work on my experiment for my dissertation, really cant be bothered but hopefully it wont take too long and i can get back to Skyrim!

Dont even gee a fuck if i'm the only one posting in this thread.

Killed a Dragon last night, and learned how to do those shout things.

No had a chance to try out out on a baddie yet though!

It's you, AlanCompton and I keeping it going :D

This game has me hooked, I must have spent near enough 200 hours on it but I just can't put it down.

Im totally addicted to this, been playing it non stop since I got it last week.

Im level 25 or something. Dark Brotherhood quests are my favourite so far I think.

Fucking hate going about all that dungeons in it though, the draugr things are bad enough but that massive spiders actually make me look away from the screen :anguish:

The Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary place has a pet one and its just next to the alchemy lab, the sound of it moving about when your doing potions actually is fucking horrible!

Dont know if i am doing the right thing but am trying to develop a range of skills.

Have pretty strong two handed, not bad one handed, but am pants at archery.

Trying to develop all 3, but dont know if its better to concentrate on 1

Will take a while to get all 3 up to a decent level.

I'm at about 75 for both archery and two-handed at the moment.

I basically just sneak around, shoot enemies from a distance then bring out the greatsword for close combat.

Just finished A Night to Remember.

It's a real mind fuck. You get drunk in a bar and wake up in a temple and having to retrace your steps.

Turns out you had quite a wild night.

I went up to the place with all the mages that you need to go for a look and got killed straight away, havent been back since :lol:

The Blades Armour is brilliant, the armour ratings 64 or something. Then I've enchanted it to add 20 points of health.

I just got the skeleton key that can lockpick any door, you're supposed to return it but I think I'll keep it for a while to pick more locks :sherlock:

Skyrim loyal :crabflute:

I went up to the place with all the mages that you need to go for a look and got killed straight away, havent been back since :lol:

The Blades Armour is brilliant, the armour ratings 64 or something. Then I've enchanted it to add 20 points of health.

I just got the skeleton key that can lockpick any door, you're supposed to return it but I think I'll keep it for a while to pick more locks :sherlock:

I seem to recall having a similar problem there: one of the mages comes charging into the fight and basically Palpatines the fuck out of everything with his lightning. Happens in other places as well - a bit of a pain but just need to adjust the tactics.

I have legendary daedric armour with an armour rating of 100+ and +15% health regeneration. That's good armour :sherlock:

• 2 weeks later...