Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Raligt

Managed to up my level to 35 last night, sort of cheating but i dont gee a fuck!

Just bought loads of iron and leather, and made hundreds of daggers and sold them off.

Got my smithing level up to about 60 in 10-15 mins.

Also a speech check you can keep doing in the black briar meadery, got my speech up to level 70 in a few mins.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

My wee guy is an Imperial called Darwin Parack.

Dont know why.

Now a member of the thieves guild, but need to alter some cunts book in their shop.

Only problem is that they NEVER go to bed, so i cant sneak in and do it.

Going to need to up my illusion magic i think and get an invisibility spell.

You sure the record book is in their line of sight from the shop's counter? If not then you can do it in sneak mode, during business hours when they are running the store!

P.S what shop is it?

Its the hags cure in Markarth.

There is a wee old woman in it as well as another woman.

The book is under the shop counter, and they always seem to be behind the shop counter.

Got pretty good sneak (50+ if i remember) plus a few bits of enchanted armour which helps.

Had a wee look last night, sneaked in at about 2.30 am: one was asleep, the other was pottering about at an alchemy lab with her back to the door, fairly easy to creep round to the counter where the book is. Might be that they just don't settle down if you're still in the shop after it closes?

Anyone done the dark brotherhood quest where you have to kill Vittoria Vicci while she is getting married.

Done it last night, but got seen by some guards, now i cant go back into Solitude.

Anyone else had this problem?

Naw, I'm quite good at the game.

Anyone done the dark brotherhood quest where you have to kill Vittoria Vicci while she is getting married.

Done it last night, but got seen by some guards, now i cant go back into Solitude.

Anyone else had this problem?

Have you recently completed the civil war quest on the Stormcloaks' side? If so then try waiting a few days and things may get back to normal.

Naw, I'm quite good at the game.

Fuck you. :pipe:

Have you recently completed the civil war quest on the Stormcloaks' side? If so then try waiting a few days and things may get back to normal.

Im doing the imperial quests. Might just wait a while then sneak back into Solitude and see what happens.

Is it just getting lifted that's the problem? I doubt bounty will go away, but there are several ways around that problem: a certain perk from the thieving/sneaky skill trees is the most handy.

Tried paying the bounty of 1000 gold.

Guy took me to jail and then when i got out about 20 guards attacked me, tried yielding but didnt work.

Just need to get back into Solitude to do a thieves guild quest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...