Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

Raligt

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completed the main quest for the first time last night since I hadn't been playing due to exams. I actually thought it was quite short... May just have been that there were less quests but they took longer than the ones in Oblivion.

Gonna do the civil war quest, probably go Stormcloaks. Then, I shall murder a dog.

Completed the main quest for the first time last night since I hadn't been playing due to exams. I actually thought it was quite short... May just have been that there were less quests but they took longer than the ones in Oblivion.

Gonna do the civil war quest, probably go Stormcloaks. Then, I shall murder a dog.

If this is a particular talking dog, murder him extra hard for me. :craphead:

Just tried to join the imperial legion (or something like that)

They were about to execute some cunt, so went up on the gallows type things to have a wee chat with him before he died, now all these guard cunts keep chasing me.

Tried to do the yield thing, but they are having fucking none of it! Gonna have to run away for a wee while i think!

They were about to execute some cunt, so went up on the gallows type things to have a wee chat with him before he died, now all these guard cunts keep chasing me.

Tried to do the yield thing, but they are having fucking none of it! Gonna have to run away for a wee while i think!

:lol:

Assuming you don't just reload a save you could avoid that city until you get the speechcraft perk that lets you bribe guards?

Are there any other guild type groups in the game?

All I've found are the Imperial/Rebels and the Companions.

Also haven't decided whether I'm an Imperial man or a rebel.

Don't like the look of the rebel leader.

You have the Mages, the Thieves, the Companions, the Dark Brotherhood, the Legion, the Stormcloaks and the Battle-Borns.