Testimonial For Mcgregor

With Shagger signing a six year deal he will be here till he is 35.

He has been at the club for most of his career with the exception of a loan spell at Dunfermline iirc.

I wonder when he will qualify for a testimonial match if he sees out his full deal (hopefully!). Would be just what he deserves after showing loyalty to Rangers not to mention the quality of his performances. I think he would be the first and last one in a while to get a testimonial, as they seem non existent these days.

Tell you what he deserves it outstanding loyalty, the way he's gone about his business is outstanding, he and stevie naismith signed contracts no fuss, no hassle just signed and sealed not even bothered about what other teams were sniffing around. I'm not a big fan of testimonials anymore (players earn enough) but if anyone deserves one its Mcgregor.

If anyone does want mcgregor I hope the club say they'll only listen to offers of £8mill plus and i'd have said more had he not been 29!! I dont think fans in England rate him that highly... which suits us to a tee as we know we have a top drawer keeper, hopefully for the next 6 years!

While he should be rewarded for his loyalty, no big club player needs a testimonial nowadays. They are earning far more in comparison to their predecessors and so don't need the financial boost.

Think alot of players these days give the proceeds from their testimonials to charities.

While he should be rewarded for his loyalty, no big club player needs a testimonial nowadays. They are earning far more in comparison to their predecessors and so don't need the financial boost.

As usual Casey I agree with you, Its all about choices but why would a fan spend £20 to give a multi millionaire another million quid? Dont get the logic myself. If he's a true Rangers man then he could have a game and lets us all in for free and pay the 100k fee the opposition wants from the millions he has earned from the fans... just a thought :)

As usual Casey I agree with you, Its all about choices but why would a fan spend £20 to give a multi millionaire another million quid? Dont get the logic myself. If he's a true Rangers man then he could have a game and lets us all in for free and pay the 100k fee the opposition wants from the millions he has earned from the fans... just a thought :)

:clap:

Would be sensational.

Even better if he asked for a donate-at-the gate with all monies going to one of the charities supported by The Rangers.

With Shagger signing a six year deal he will be here till he is 35.

He has been at the club for most of his career with the exception of a loan spell at Dunfermline iirc.

I wonder when he will qualify for a testimonial match if he sees out his full deal (hopefully!). Would be just what he deserves after showing loyalty to Rangers not to mention the quality of his performances. I think he would be the first and last one in a while to get a testimonial, as they seem non existent these days.

Who says he's going to be here for that full 6 years? Doesn't mean because a player has signed a new 6 year deal, he will be here for 6 years.

It just helps us get more money for him, if a another club want him.

:lol:

Good idea about the match though. (tu)