Novo?

200 members have voted

1. 1. would you have nacho novo back?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately think Novo has had his day, wouldn't want him to return and tarnish his good reputation within the club, which I fear he would, due to age catching up with him. Thanks for the memories Nacho but it's time for the club to look forward not back.

if he comes cheap and is happy a dont see the harm as a squad player can play on wings and up top and has amazing fighting spirit and willnot get bullied off tims

exactly how i feel.

good squad player to have as long as wages aren't high.

seems so far to be a 50/50 split in opinion which is interesting.

I love Novo, what a heart for The Rangers that wee guy had! :love:

Wouldn't have him back now, though. Unless he was playing for free on a pay-per-goal deal, only to be used from 70 mins on if we're struggling for a goal against the tims :)

exactly how i feel.

good squad player to have as long as wages aren't high.

seems so far to be a 50/50 split in opinion which is interesting.

a dont see the harm in a sub whos happy to be 1 and for what he done for us he would deserve if it meant he could bring his son up where he would like to

As much as I love Nacho it's a no for me, Heart over head id say yes, but I just don't think he's good enough.

The only player I'd 100% have back here is Carlos Cuellar, as well as Bartley and Weiss on Permanent or loan deals but thats not really the same as re-signing a former player, Cuellers the only one I'd resign permanently.

Its a no to any Barry Ferguson, Gattuso, Novo, Boyd, Miller, Thomson... I would have previously wanted Hutton back but im not even sure on that anymore!

As much as I love Nacho it's a no for me, Heart over head id say yes, but I just don't think he's good enough.

The only player I'd 100% have back here is Carlos Cuellar, as well as Bartley and Weiss on Permanent or loan deals but thats not really the same as re-signing a former player, Cuellers the only one I'd resign permanently.

Its a no to any Barry Ferguson, Gattuso, Novo, Boyd, Miller, Thomson... I would have previously wanted Hutton back but im not even sure on that anymore!

agree on not wanting back most of those but i would have novo & miller back & hutton maybe.

depends on the player really.

Its a hard one . I loved the guy and he gave me a couple of my best nights as a rangers fan but as mentioned before he left us when he was in his 30s and it would be hard for him to come back and and have the same impact he once did , so sorry nacho , dont come home and lets always remember you for what you did for us and dont tarnish my memories of you

agree on not wanting back most of those but i would have novo & miller back & hutton maybe.

depends on the player really.

Agreed, Im saying no about novo but if we were getting him on a free and on low wages (like 8k or less) Id say yes, all depends on money and individual! Some individuals i wouldn't take back no matter what (Lovenkrands) but everyones gonna have different opinions!