Mile Jedinak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jcrfc1 mentioned an Australian being picked up yesterday in the Juanma thread, mentioned something about an Oz playing in Turkey.

Coincidence?

Thats Joeincidece with a C?

But we only scout the SPL and England

Well said sir, after the last few days, ive been looking everywhere for the clowns that were spoutin that pish, especially the boy i offered to bet that we'd sign a player from outside the uk before the season ended. Funny enough, he didnt take ma bet.

Not bad not bad, hopefully we get him in, seen him in that asia cup thingy earlier this year, would be a good addition to our squad! Sign him up ally!

Strong, physical, box-to-box midfielder according to Tony Popovic.

My source was right there was an Aussie who played in turkey at Murray park yesterday :)

what went down, didn't realise jedinak was also at murray park. Any more info ?

Maybe big Lee and Edud arent going to play as much as some had feared?

After Edu's performances last season I would like to see him leave. Edu's performance in the last Old Firm game of the season was calamitous and unforgivable. I can't believe some clubs still rate him and might actually bid a couple of million trying to get him. If Rangers can bring in another defensive midfielder then Edu should be shown the door.

I actually don't mind big Lee at all. I don't know why he gets such stick. He's an intelligent footballer and offers a lot of protection to our CBs. He's a threat at set-pieces, very strong in the air, versatile. Can anyone explain why he gets as much stick as he does?

hmmmmmmm perhaps the ortiz signing is taking a bit longer as it will be a double signing press conference :sherlock:

optimistic oot yer nut loyal :uk:

Seems to me that Ally has sourced 2 fairly solid midfielders for little or no cash at all.

Bodes well imo

Still think we need to spends some bucks on 2-3 as well but these 2 are a very decent start.

Get some decent players in now and gives us the luxury of using the transfer window to the full instead of being rushed.

If we start the CL game with:

McGregor

Whittaker

Bougherra

Weir

Papac

Juanma

Davis

Jedinak

Wylde

Naisy

Jelavic

That team will do just fine in that game for me (as it is fairly settled) and would handle first month of SPL no probs at all.

Feeling much more optimistic now!

After Edu's performances last season I would like to see him leave. Edu's performance in the last Old Firm game of the season was calamitous and unforgivable. I can't believe some clubs still rate him and might actually bid a couple of million trying to get him. If Rangers can bring in another defensive midfielder then Edu should be shown the door.

I actually don't mind big Lee at all. I don't know why he gets such stick. He's an intelligent footballer and offers a lot of protection to our CBs. He's a threat at set-pieces, very strong in the air, versatile. Can anyone explain why he gets as much stick as he does?

Could have fooled me, he seems to be quite adept at the headless chicken routine