Mile Jedinak

McCulloch may not be the most mobile but he is a good player, hes versatile and will give his best no matter where he plays. He also has bucket loads of experience and must be a a great guy to have in the dressing room. Has also got his fair share of important and great goals. People used to applaud Thomson for picking up yellows for making sure other teams never got the chance to counter us, yet McCulloch takes abuse for it.

Im not saying i want him to play everyweek but he can be a great leader for young players, especially when we play youth in early cup rounds.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Juanma could be joined at Gers by Australian international Mile Jedinak.

The 26-year-old midfielder is available on a free after leaving Turkish club Genclerbirligi and Gers boss Ally McCoist will consider making a move in the next 48 hours.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3679866/Gers-are-a-REAL-step-up-Juanma.html#ixzz1RH5Vu8Js

McCulloch may not be the most mobile but he is a good player, hes versatile and will give his best no matter where he plays. He also has bucket loads of experience and must be a a great guy to have in the dressing room. Has also got his fair share of important and great goals. People used to applaud Thomson for picking up yellows for making sure other teams never got the chance to counter us, yet McCulloch takes abuse for it.

Im not saying i want him to play everyweek but he can be a great leader for young players, especially when we play youth in early cup rounds.

Thomson used to take dogs abuse on here for always gettin booked, and he never got as many yellows as McCulloch. People just seem to laugh it off on here about McCulloch gettin booked, I've never seen him getting pelters for it.

Thomson used to take dogs abuse on here for always gettin booked, and he never got as many yellows as McCulloch. People just seem to laugh it off on here about McCulloch gettin booked, I've never seen him getting pelters for it.

Seen a few people moan about McCulloch picking up so many yellows. People used to also applaud Thomson for picking up yellows specialy breaking up teams counters when we looked short at the back.

Quote taken from tomorrows Scottish Sun in an article about Juan Man' Ortiz:

Meanwhile, Juanma could be joined at Gers by Australian international Mile Jedinak.

The 26-year-old midfielder is available on a free after leaving Turkish club Genclerbirligi and Gers boss Ally McCoist will consider making a move in the next 48 hours

I agree with what you're saying, he's a good player to have in and around the squad...particularly if we're thin on numbers. He can do a job and he seems to be a likeable character in the dressing room.

The part I bolded though, all I ever remember on here was people having a go about Thomson being a "ticking time bomb" and "too rash" with his tackles, always greeting about how he was an automatic yellow. McCulloch is in there to do a similar job to what Thomson did, anyone who understood that that meant taking a yellow from time to time probably praised Thomson, the same as they probably do McCulloch. I think you were one of the ones who understood that. It's not quite as black and white as you put it, is what I'm trying to say. Folk who understand the job he's in there to do won't criticise when he gives away a smart booking.

He also has a massive boaby (tu)

33a9q11.jpg

Jedinak will do a job for us. Seen plenty of him. He is an Aussie starting CM DM player. Has international experience.

He will win battles, pass well and is very dangerous from dead balls and can score with the head.

No pussy! Has got balls and has a good engine. Will kick plenty of bheastly bheggars I promise :tank:

The SPL is perfect for Jedi.

On a free with reasonably low wages will be a good signing. Similar to Mculloch, completely different from Edu and nothing like Davis. So gives us balance

Who's shithouse ground is that pic taken at? East Fife? Falkirk before the new stand was built? I'm trying to think of clubs we played that season.

Judging by the state of the pitch it could be Firhill.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist is poised to reject the chance to sign Australia midfielder Mile Jedinak, who has just left Gençlerbirliği, after talks with the 26-year-old. (Daily Record)

On Australian Jedinak McCoist said: "There's a little bit of work to be done there. That will be a long road before that deal is either through or not through.

"There's a chance but I would have to say less than 50/50."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110706/juan-down_2254024_2387576

People slated Kevin Thomson for it. They said he picked up too many yellow cards, which was a complete and utter myth.

According to DR McCoist spoke to player and nothing will come of this deal.

A rhag that now knows nothing about Rangers.

Has anyone heard the rumour they will now be on he back row at Press Conferences?

About feckin time.