Mile Jedinak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The frustrating thing about Edu is that we know he can do the business. showed it when he joined then became poor last season then was good the last 5 games of the season. like lafferty he is good and we know he can do it but is inconsistent.

After Edu's performances last season I would like to see him leave. Edu's performance in the last Old Firm game of the season was calamitous and unforgivable. I can't believe some clubs still rate him and might actually bid a couple of million trying to get him. If Rangers can bring in another defensive midfielder then Edu should be shown the door.

I actually don't mind big Lee at all. I don't know why he gets such stick. He's an intelligent footballer and offers a lot of protection to our CBs. He's a threat at set-pieces, very strong in the air, versatile. Can anyone explain why he gets as much stick as he does?

He's not Gazza?

As for Edu. There is a footballer in there. Tbh a move might be the best thing for him.

I love how people just assume our new signings are gonna walk into the starting 11 when we really don't know how good they are. :lol: Sorry to have a negative tone, I am buzzing we are getting some signings in at last!

I love how people just assume our new signings are gonna walk into the starting 11 when we really don't know how good they are. :lol: Sorry to have a negative tone, I am buzzing we are getting some signings in at last!

Because edu and mculloch are in our team

After Edu's performances last season I would like to see him leave. Edu's performance in the last Old Firm game of the season was calamitous and unforgivable. I can't believe some clubs still rate him and might actually bid a couple of million trying to get him. If Rangers can bring in another defensive midfielder then Edu should be shown the door.

I actually don't mind big Lee at all. I don't know why he gets such stick. He's an intelligent footballer and offers a lot of protection to our CBs. He's a threat at set-pieces, very strong in the air, versatile. Can anyone explain why he gets as much stick as he does?

probably because he's proper shite !!

proof positive.

Lee McCulloch is an absolute donkey who is jack

Of all trades master of none. He is slow and does his star jumps as people ghost past him. Positional sense is garbage.

All the forum 'Big Lee is Ledge' nonsense changes nothing.

He is awful and i can't believe we gave him a 2 year extension.

Sounds good and hopefully he can get a few goals although it remains to be seen how easily he will score if you catch my drift :pipe:

I admired your deliberate avoidance of an over-used phrase which is commonly used on this board to describe one's opinion of a possible transfer target's ratio of putting the ball in the back of the net in our elevated geographical location my friend :sherlock: