Edu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This had some banter potential , that fucktard just spoiled it. Away doon the grapes ya wannabe hardman

Better a crack addiction than a cock addiction like your mrs takes a brave man to drink out her furry-cup

Thank fuck its ma boyfriend that has a cock addiction then. Maybe you shouldnt assume everyone is straight.

Doon the grapes haha its miles away! Wana pick me up babes x

Thank fuck its ma boyfriend that has a cock addiction then. Maybe you shouldnt assume everyone is straight.

Doon the grapes haha its miles away! Wana pick me up babes x

Im down with that, 2011 and all that new era jazz. maybe you and your bf fancy a young hot muscle bound lad to add to the mix for a 3some :wub:

haha, feel sorry for you lot then. Suppose its hard to beleive folk over a forum but the jokes on you lot if you think shes that tidy. Whos got facebook then? add me and take a swatch at the mrs then see whos laughing lads....i'd knock her back, simple:) Take it the sad cunts drooling er that bint r the ones that go home after a night out happy to get a feel at a cows arse as she squeezes past on the dance floor. Pitty

Al take a link tae yer misses Facebook!

Take it none of you are sad enough to watch Im a celebrity get me out of here? Shes a midden, ive shagged better and knocked back better i kidd you not guys. She'd get it of course but if thats what Edus willing to accept then fair play his standards in the sack are as low as his footballing standards.

Um liar?