Edu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it none of you are sad enough to watch Im a celebrity get me out of here? Shes a midden, ive shagged better and knocked back better i kidd you not guys. She'd get it of course but if thats what Edus willing to accept then fair play his standards in the sack are as low as his footballing standards.

Take it none of you are sad enough to watch Im a celebrity get me out of here? Shes a midden, ive shagged better and knocked back better i kidd you not guys. She'd get it of course but if thats what Edus willing to accept then fair play his standards in the sack are as low as his footballing standards.

Stop lying.

Aye, awright, Don Juan. If you're such a mad shagger, what are you doing sitting in watching I'm A Celebrity wae yer maw?

I love fannies who come on here with pish like this. :rolleyes:

Aye nae danger!