*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Lads, help me out here:

I've got a tenfold on Bet365, one of my selections lost, but the rest have won or look likely to win. The bet's still showing as unsettled, what happens?

I've noticed before on Bet365 that it takes longer to settle a loser than a winner for some reason.

Our trainer is John Quinn and he enjoys a 26% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £34.58p. He’s also showing a 25% strike rate for the last two weeks so we know he’s on form. He’s only the one runner here today and his 4 year-old runs in the 12.40.

Forced Family Fun comes here from a promising looking run at Ffos Las last time out and despite not settling throughout the race managed to come second to the eventual winner when carrying half a stone more. The ground conditions are easier than the heavy going that day and should suit him. He has to be in with a chance based on that performance and comes into this race off bottom weight. Brian Hughes should know what to do now to get him settled and he’s good value at the current 7/1 to land a blow and I’ve got him down as a 9/2 shot so will be going for the win only.

Selection: Forced Family Fun in the 1240 Doncaster at 7/1 with William Hill for a win only bet.

Sounds and looks a solid e/w.... Good luck

Our trainer is John Quinn and he enjoys a 26% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £34.58p. He’s also showing a 25% strike rate for the last two weeks so we know he’s on form. He’s only the one runner here today and his 4 year-old runs in the 12.40.

Forced Family Fun comes here from a promising looking run at Ffos Las last time out and despite not settling throughout the race managed to come second to the eventual winner when carrying half a stone more. The ground conditions are easier than the heavy going that day and should suit him. He has to be in with a chance based on that performance and comes into this race off bottom weight. Brian Hughes should know what to do now to get him settled and he’s good value at the current 7/1 to land a blow and I’ve got him down as a 9/2 shot so will be going for the win only.

Selection: Forced Family Fun in the 1240 Doncaster at 7/1 with William Hill for a win only bet.

cheers buddy had a score on it at 5s

Anyone else noticed that every bookie seems to have it's own resident asian or three? All my local ones have a couple each, never out the place. Normally throwing £50 into the roulette machine every 10 minutes.

Anyone else noticed that every bookie seems to have it's own resident asian or three? All my local ones have a couple each, never out the place. Normally throwing £50 into the roulette machine every 10 minutes.

Never seen an Asian in my local Ladbrokes

I'm genuinely in awe of your GG knowledge mr win. Top class sharing your tips with other bears. Didn't have this one on but well done to everyone who did!

I'm genuinely in awe of your GG knowledge mr win. Top class sharing your tips with other bears. Didn't have this one on but well done to everyone who did!

It's not what you know!!!!

Just nice to know a few bears benefit from it :-))

A wee kitchen sink has just delivered my dinner while I was reading the form for tomorrow :-)

It wasn't your tip though was it? Eddie Lloyd posted the same write-up on a website I look at sometimes.

I do a lot of reading,studying and qualifying before I post what I think might help fellow bears who don't get time to read up on every race,I then put what I think and more importantly what I'm betting as a guide!!!!

I have made it clear when I copy and paste write ups and when it's horses/stables that l am waiting on.

When I post In here it's my tip as I have qualified it and bet it early then give the heads up as to why!!!

I like to think this in turn helps the guys that follow me to make a few quid.

What's your contribution?