*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Was watching Quantum Of Solace on STV and having a look at tomorrow's cards earlier.

The bit when Bond goes to Italy to get a hold of the guy with the villa he takes to Bolivia with him, there was a barman saying Bond had had 5 or 6 of these drinks with 5 or 6 haufs in them.... and I was looking at the 3.40 at Uttoxeter at the time. Where Rebecca Curtis is running Binge Drinker. She owns it too. And she had McCoy up on it last time, who she has said she often uses for advice on where and when to run horses.

I can't help but feel this was some kind of message.

Was watching Quantum Of Solace on STV and having a look at tomorrow's cards earlier.

The bit when Bond goes to Italy to get a hold of the guy with the villa he takes to Bolivia with him, there was a barman saying Bond had had 5 or 6 of these drinks with 5 or 6 haufs in them.... and I was looking at the 3.40 at Uttoxeter at the time. Where Rebecca Curtis is running Binge Drinker. She owns it too. And she had McCoy up on it last time, who she has said she often uses for advice on where and when to run horses.

I can't help but feel this was some kind of message.

Not watching the Rangers?????

:-) good luck

Watched the first half and got fed up with it.

To be honest it was a nice surprise that Sky were managing to pick up the controversial songs and chants from the other lot for a change. Still gave me the rage tho.

We need to get used to it and just keep shutting them up by ripping them to pieces :-)

Good luck with your punting tomorrow

WATP :-)

Our trainer today is one that has served us well in the past and I’m hoping I’ve caught him on the right day. He also had a nice winner at this track yesterday so let’s hope he can keep up the momentum.

Tom Dascombe comes to Lingfield with a 24% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £52.05p. He’s also showing a 33% strike rate in the last two weeks so we know he’s performing well. He’s only the one runner at the track and that will be Menelik running in the 1.30.

Menelik disappointed on his debut earlier this month but to be honest he probably needed the run. That was at Wolverhampton and he returns to a track that should suit having won well here last July. He’s been eased a lb in the weights which should help and looks to be well treated in this company. He’s massively over-priced and I’ve got him down as a 5/1 shot so the 10/1 with Ladbrokes looks to be the best value and it’ll be a win only bet for me.

Selection: Menelik in the 1.30 at Lingfield at 10/1 with Ladbrokes for a win only bet.

I've done this e/w

Good luck

5 Fold Accumulator(s) @ 25.33/1

Manchester City, Match Result, Swansea v Manchester City

Sunderland, Match Result, Sunderland v Aston Villa

Yes, Both Teams to Score, Southampton v Chelsea

Motherwell, Match Result, Motherwell v St Johnstone

Burnley, Match Result, Burnley v Huddersfield

Stake £5

Potential Returns £126.67

I'll put on a serious bet tomorrow but put a daft bet on tonight

£1.50

Man City

Liverpool

Chelsea

West Ham

Newcastle

Everton

Arsenal

Aston Villa

Man Utd

Leicester

QPR

Wolves

Peterborough

Dundee Utd

Inverness

Celtic

Motherwell

Returns £112371.31

:lol:

Hope sellick fuck it

Two Manchester clubs to win today with BTTS, so far so good, cheers citeh.

Over 2.5

Stoke vs Everton

Arsenal vs Cardiff

Southampton vs Chelsea

Ipswich vs Charlton

Burnley vs Huddersfield

Bet with me and the work mates

Everton

Chelsea

Wolves

Blackpool

Birmingham