*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Huntsman Close comes here having won over course and distance back in April. He’s been allowed to rest up as that was a competitive race in class 3 company and he did well to get up and win having been slow away leaving the stalls. He’s back in the same company today and although the ground has eased into Good to Soft he has acted well on this going before. James Doyle takes the helm again and found a good rhythm on him last time out. He’s stand out value to me at the current 9/2 as I have him down as a 2/1 shot. Win only for me.

Selection: Huntsman Close in the 8.00 Windsor at 9/2 with 888 Sport for a win only bet.

7/2 if your quick :-))

Huntsman Close comes here having won over course and distance back in April. He’s been allowed to rest up as that was a competitive race in class 3 company and he did well to get up and win having been slow away leaving the stalls. He’s back in the same company today and although the ground has eased into Good to Soft he has acted well on this going before. James Doyle takes the helm again and found a good rhythm on him last time out. He’s stand out value to me at the current 9/2 as I have him down as a 2/1 shot. Win only for me.

Selection: Huntsman Close in the 8.00 Windsor at 9/2 with 888 Sport for a win only bet.

7/2 if your quick :-))

stuck a good bit on this

1 Ceara Bragantino v Ceara

(Fulltime Result) 03/06/2014 None 8/5 Won

2 Portuguesa Desportos Portuguesa Desportos v America MG

(Fulltime Result) 03/06/2014 None 11/8 Won

3 Sampaio Correa Sampaio Correa v America RN

(Fulltime Result) 03/06/2014 None 8/15 Won

4 Santa Cruz FC Santa Cruz FC v Ponte Preta

(Fulltime Result) 03/06/2014 None 7/4 Won

Nice little 25/1 for tonight :thumbup: