*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Our trainer hails from a small yard but has had an impact with a small sample of runners as he heads to Ayr to try and maintain his 17% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £18.50p. Shaun Harris has two runners at the track today but the one we’ll be siding with runs in the 5.00.

Viking Warrior has failed to impress on his latest runs. In fact he’s failed to impress on his last seven runs. However he’s been steadily dropped through the weights and comes into this looking well treated on ground which should suit him more than he’s come across on previous runs. He managed to get placed when a big price at this course with more runners on soft ground last year and it’s on that basis that I’ll be backing hoping a return to this course will revive him. I understand why he’s been put in at 10/1 but I think that’s generous for the place money and will be going in each way.

Selection: Viking Warrior in the 5.00 Ayr at 10/1 with Bet365 for an each way bet.

Good luck!

Our trainer hails from a small yard but has had an impact with a small sample of runners as he heads to Ayr to try and maintain his 17% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £18.50p. Shaun Harris has two runners at the track today but the one we’ll be siding with runs in the 5.00.

Viking Warrior has failed to impress on his latest runs. In fact he’s failed to impress on his last seven runs. However he’s been steadily dropped through the weights and comes into this looking well treated on ground which should suit him more than he’s come across on previous runs. He managed to get placed when a big price at this course with more runners on soft ground last year and it’s on that basis that I’ll be backing hoping a return to this course will revive him. I understand why he’s been put in at 10/1 but I think that’s generous for the place money and will be going in each way.

Selection: Viking Warrior in the 5.00 Ayr at 10/1 with Bet365 for an each way bet.

Good luck!

Missed this now into 9/2 must be well fancied with the way the weather has been today.

This is the list where my winners will come from tomorrow,3 are bankers:-)

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result

1 Gulland Rock 3.25 Salisbury

(Win and Each Way) 10/06/2014 2 Places

1/4 Odds 2/1 To Run

2 Mystery Drama 3.55 Salisbury

(Win and Each Way) 10/06/2014 3 Places

1/5 Odds 9/1 To Run

3 Ivor's Princess 4.25 Salisbury

(Win and Each Way) 10/06/2014 3 Places

1/5 Odds 6/1 To Run

4 Freddy With A Y 5.30 Salisbury

(Win and Each Way) 10/06/2014 4 Places