Kenny Miller

RFC55

yes indeedy mate, seen you mention it a few times

ive no personal objection, bring the boy home all he did was try to do what any father and husband wouldve tried to do and thats sustain his family for the present and the future, bring him home ally, bring him home

If that meant that much to him he would see out his contract with them wouldn't he?

If that meant that much to him he would see out his contract with them wouldn't he?

cause people can only take so much and if he cant handle it then he'll say he made a mistake, come home and prove himself to the rangers faithful for a 3rd time.

people make mistakes they make decisions which they live by or admit they were wrong, thats life

cause people can only take so much and if he cant handle it then he'll say he made a mistake, come home and prove himself to the rangers faithful for a 3rd time.

people make mistakes they make decisions which they live by or admit they were wrong, thats life

(tu)

It's not a mistake though,he left to earn more money for his family and that's what he's doing.

he's 31 ffs.

the champ man loyal strike again.

he's 30 time to transfer list him for 10 million then insure him and collect the cash when he retires.

k miller has years left and would be magic with jela.

He's not as quick as he used to be and as his pace is an important part of his game so how can you say he has years left at the top?

It's not a mistake though,he left to earn more money for his family and that's what he's doing.

wouldnt you have? 50k a week for 2 years or what? 10-15k a week for 2-3 years with the chance of being asked to take paycut with the financial uncertainty surrounding the gers at the time? craig whyte might have given up on rangers and we wouldve gotten financially worse

ALLY McCOIST is ready to offer Kenny Miller a sensational return to Rangers.

Ibrox gaffer McCoist is desperate to sign a striker and revealed Miller could be set for a THIRD spell at Ibrox.

Miller, 31, is desperate to quit Turkey after his big-money move to Bursaspor turned sour.

SunSport understands the Scotland striker would jump at the chance of a return to Gers.

McCoist who will hold talks with Miller this week, said: "Kenny has never been out of my thoughts. He is a player who did very well for us. He ticks all the boxes in terms of what we're looking for, but we're looking at a few who tick all the boxes.

"I wouldn't rule anyone out and I certainly wouldn't rule Kenny Miller out either.

"I haven't spoken to him to any degree or great length about it because he is obviously still under contract at Bursaspor.

"But Kenny is someone I have a lot of respect for, he's done well. He always gave us everything he's got and was a good player for the club."

Miller has told Bursaspor he wants out of his three-year deal and it's believed they have accepted they are better selling the unhappy player.

The Turkish side paid just £400,000 to sign him in January and could cut their losses and rip up his contract.

McCoist added: "I'm sure there are clubs in England interested in him and he'd probably get nearer the money he'd be looking for down there.

"I've been speaking to Kenny about other things, we spoke to him last week to see how he's getting on and what he's been up to.

"Kenny also keeps in touch with Kenny McDowall and a few of the boys in the team like Allan McGregor.

"I'd imagine I'll be speaking to him again in the next few days."

A possible Miller return would excite most Gers fans. McCoist added: "The supporters just want to see a winning team.

"They want to see players who give everything they have to win games.

"They want to be entertained, but they want to see players who are keen to play for the club."

Gers are desperately searching for new players with Espanyol stopper Raul Rodriguez a possibility.

McCoist said: "Rodriguez is one of a number of defenders we are looking at. We maybe have six or seven in that category.

"We know we have to get defenders in sooner rather than later, but we want the right ones in.

"I want someone who can play in the team right away.

"You can buy kids, ones for the future and take a wee gamble now and then, but we need men to come into our team now."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3689673/Ally-McCoist-plots-Miller-swoop.html#ixzz1RqAflqYd

wouldnt you have? 50k a week for 2 years or what? 10-15k a week for 2-3 years with the chance of being asked to take paycut with the financial uncertainty surrounding the gers at the time?

I'm saying he should stay at Bursa if he wants to provide for his family like people are saying,

I wouldn't leave Rangers to play for some shitey team miles away from home but I'm a Rangers supporter,he just follows the cash.

if i had a young family and a chanse to secure my family's future i would do the same thing

Yea he was on the breadline where he was.

If you done the same thing you would see out your contract in Turkey seeing as you're securing your families future would you not?

It's probably and hopefully pish anyway,

The simple fack is something that escapes most people.

Kenny Miller did not get offered the contract he damn well deserved...our finances at the time dictated that.

I remember reading somewhere that Bain was actually embarrassed when he offered him it.

Kenny didnt screw us...if anything it was the other way round.

Ild welcome him back.

I'm saying he should stay at Bursa if he wants to provide for his family like people are saying,

I wouldn't leave Rangers to play for some shitey team miles away from home but I'm a Rangers supporter,he just follows the cash.

i see your point which is right enough but he doesnt want to stay he cant handle it, he made a mistake and wants out.

I'd rather have David Goodwillie

agreed, as neville said about manchester uniteds new youngsters "Hungry players are always better than those who have got to the top already."

im my opinion, miller has reached the top, starting to sink, and now he will just get worse and worse

he needs his speed - it's a big part of his game, i don't think he'll be half as good as he was last season

i would take him back, but only if he is on drastically reduced wages and if the fee is low