***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

could not agree more we are goin for 4 in a row and still cunts are pissed dont have anything good to say about the gers then fuck off

concluding we have nothing good to say about rangers by reading a couple of posts

a few pages back i just said ortez looks like he is going to be a good player for us

why do you only read the negative posts? lol

does it make you believe you are a more positive person than everyone else?

I did exactly that on another thread just the other day. I slabbered over Sasa the professional but questioned his form. possibly the Wallace thread.

And again, i did, in the Cuellar thread.

Do i need to post the same stuff every thread? Its not my fault you missed them, and just because you didnt see me being positive and happy does not make me negative all the time, that is clearly a lie.

:rolleyes:

By the way you post it's more like split personalities.

you're not allowed to be honest, things are going badly in preseason with regard to goals consceded and our lack of match sharpness, but we have to delude ourselves and say we are brilliant to appease all the other deluded rangers fans. lol

i support my club no matter what, but i still have a sensible head on that can realise when things are not going well

thankfully these games are not counting towards anything other than match sharpness

and ps there are better ways to get fit than playing matches, its about sharpness and gelling, not fitness

(tu)

Seriously I hope admin clamp down on some of the stuff in match threads. I am not talking about anyone posting negative stuff but last year at games i couldnt make and reading things like Walter ya fucking dickhead, or Walter your a fucking prick etc is embarrasing. A wee sinbin would be the best for posters like that tbh

Criticise but calling players and management pricks, wankers etc is a bit OTT

concluding we have nothing good to say about rangers by reading a couple of posts

a few pages back i just said ortez looks like he is going to be a good player for us

why do you only read the negative posts? lol

does it make you believe you are a more positive person than everyone else?

:wink:

:P

Seriously I hope admin clamp down on some of the stuff in match threads. I am not talking about anyone posting negative stuff but last year at games i couldnt make and reading things like Walter ya fucking dickhead, or Walter your a fucking prick etc is embarrasing. A wee sinbin would be the best for posters like that tbh

Criticise but calling players and management pricks, wankers etc is a bit OTT

I doubt anyone will be calling Walter a prick this Season.