***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

Nonsense, dont listen to the paranoid ramblings of Rangers fan my arse. I am very positive, honest but positive. :)

No, you took two issues and put a negative spin on them.

You could have said anything about the two which could have equally have been true but have shown it in a positive light.

The fact you deliberately looked for the negatives says everything about your personality and nothing about your honesty.

No, you took two issues and put a negative spin on them.

You could have said anything about the two which could have equally have been true but have shown it in a positive light.

The fact you deliberately looked for the negatives says everything about your personality and nothing about your honesty.

Which ones? Papac poor form and defence as a whole being crap? Honest truths. :rolleyes:

fuck off to the rangers site, support your club and by rangers tv lite then, or watch the text updates onsite.

this is a social forum, we can discuss anything we want. :broadfoot:

Here is a question...

Rangers TV free to all ST holders, yet you cannot listen to this game - why?

47 min - Straight swaps for both those substitutions, thought it looks like Naismith and Wylde have been told to stay a good deal wider than the Gers midfield was in the first half.

46 min - A couple of changes for Rangers with Gregg Wylde and Neil Alexander replacing scorer Ortiz and keeper Allan McGregor respectively.

i really dont understand why he'd take mcgregar off, surely our first pick goalkeeper should have the chance to get as match sharp as possible?

league is only a week away

Surely you cant be serious?

He has to give Alexander game time aswell ffs

Which ones? Papac poor form and defence as a whole being crap? Honest truths. :rolleyes:

Well you could have said it's great to have a solid, honest pro, loyal (any of them) left back at the club.

Or said the defence is crap but if Cuellar signs and Bougherra signs a new deal we are going to have a superb defence for years to come.

Honest truths.

you're not allowed to be honest, things are going badly in preseason with regard to goals consceded and our lack of match sharpness, but we have to delude ourselves and say we are brilliant to appease all the other deluded rangers fans. lol

i support my club no matter what, but i still have a sensible head on that can realise when things are not going well

thankfully these games are not counting towards anything other than match sharpness

and ps there are better ways to get fit than playing matches, its about sharpness and gelling, not fitness