***the Blackpool 0 - 2 The Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Edu and Jig are posting missing in the middle of the park. Apart from that, the team is looking sharp and assured.

I honestly didn't even realise McCulloch was playing. A ghost.

Don't think Edu has been too bad to be honest.

Aye, sad sad guy. I think hes took a bit of abuse, seems to have took a step back in his latest tweet. :lol:

markbenstead Mark Benstead

Really good vociferous backing from majority of #rangers fans - here in numbers. They do need to sort the numptys out tho.

A prick of a man. Have we been out of order? I honestly dont recall anything wrong.

Haha, the ad disappeared and the whistle went at the exact same time :D

Sounds like good stuff - how we playing?

:lol:

Impressive mate, not all over them but no real threat from them at all.

We've had most possesion and Ortiz, Davis and Jelavic are looking good going forward.

Better than the first 3 games anyway. :D

You're obsessed with me mate. Watching the game on my comp and on RM on my phone. I commented after tje first goal so shut ya annoying woman.

Der you areeeee. :blush:

Winning 2-0 and yer still no happy. :D

A prick of a man. Have we been out of order? I honestly dont recall anything wrong.

Yep, think I'll unfollow him. We shouldn't even be giving him our time of the day tbh mate.

Yep, think I'll unfollow him. We shouldn't even be giving him our time of the day tbh mate.

just seen this too from him.....

Really good vociferous backing from majority of #rangers fans - here in numbers. They do need to sort the numptys out tho.

I'll be unfollowing this cunt too!!!

Whether you think he should post it or not, Benstead is just posting the reality of what's happened this evening. A sizeable number of our 'fans', and I use that term very loosely, have sung chants that will.........not could, WILL......lead to tougher sanctions in future, whether that be banning our fans from further away games, closing Ibrox (or at least a stand) for european game(s) and perhaps even banning us from europe if it continues long term.

If Ibrox gets closed or we get banned, most of you will be hammering the 'fans' whose actions led to such action. So lets not wait until UEFA take such action to condemn these idiots..........lets wake up to the reality of our situation, to what will happen to us whether we believe it's right or wrong, and put football first, Rangers first, and do all we can to make sure we can enjoy the season to the full.

Short term that's simply got to be our stance. If some of you want to take the 'fight' to UEFA long term to try to put a case forward for certain songs/chants to be allowed, and/or to fight for equality in how other clubs are treated compared to us......then fair enough. But right now it's imperative we take the necessary action to ensure the Craig Whyte era is as bright as it can be.

This isn't player bashing but I really have no idea what Lee McCulloch is meant to be doing?

Takes the ball from a defender.

Turns round.

Looks up.

Turns back around.

Gives ball back to another defender.

It's so frustrating :anguish:

any 1 hear wat henry said about shagger said we look to cash in on shagger in 1 or 2 seasons

He meant that it gives us the security that we would get a big fee, same for all the players we have signed up on a big contract. He is pointing out that it is good business sense!

Granted he is not good with his money.

:lol:

Impressive mate, not all over them but no real threat from them at all.

We've had most possesion and Ortiz, Davis and Jelavic are looking good going forward.

Better than the first 3 games anyway. :D

Glad to hear it. Those are 3 players we could really do with being on form!

Wil be interested to see where Naisy is playing. Is Ortiz on the right?