Kane Hemmings

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son knows his fitbae a chelsea fan said that boy looks good whos he and i said that guys the same age as you

Hemmings save the goodwillie hype and do murray park and yourself a problem

our new manager some money - brilliant today in the short time you had

He did more of an impact than jelavic ?

Best post ever.

IF we are going after another striker, then my suggestion would be to loan him out to a 1st div team, or perhaps a lower SPL team..this is something we havent done alot of in seasons past due to squad size but if we are going to bring in 5 or 6, and have 4 or so good quality strikers ahead of him, then i think this would be perfect for his development..this way he can get some consistency and a good season under his belt..

From what I seen on the highlights this guy has got a nice touch. His control when running into the box before he fed Jelavic was genius. Then his composure when taking his own goal. Brilliant stuff. Hope to see him feature in the first team.

i would like ally to give this kid a chance in the games right up to the transfer window closes to see if he can do what he did yesterday against better teams because if we can save money bringing another bit part striker we could use the spare cash on a QUALITY personel.

Highlights didn't show much but both setting up jela and his own goal were excellent bits of work. Good control, composure and awareness.

Certainly more composure than a certain goodwillie showed the other night!

Highlights didn't show much but both setting up jela and his own goal were excellent bits of work. Good control, composure and awareness.

Certainly more composure than a certain goodwillie showed the other night!

Seemingly he has very little self restraint. :sherlock:

My son knows his fitbae a chelsea fan said that boy looks good whos he and i said that guys the same age as you

Fucking yassssss :lol: :lol:

One too many shandy's Loyal.

If I didn't actually recognise the individual words I would swear this was Latin.

Et tu Dalton? ;)

I think mcoist will start him against blackpool and if he impresses again he will get a chance against hearts. Hope he takes his chance as it would be fantastic to see a striker come through the youths and be a 20+ goal a season striker for us

Fuckin easy fur you tae say ! :sherlock: