Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

Well the dutch sites are claiming that we have bid, however no decision has been made from ADO! They also say that those quotes about us being his dream club last week were said by him :)

Were you looking at the right player? - cmon m8 they circled him for you and everything.

Aye, and there wasnt much pace or flair there, technically very good though

sorry :lol: that was my fault, thought you said what side does he play for

left (tu)

Hes a right mid all day long

nope, wouldnt play Ortiz left and wouldn't play Naismith central

Loads of folk will have to accept the fact that as long as Edu and Jig are at Rangers and are fit and available for selection, one or both will start 90% of the time.

Not saying I agree with that but it'd save a load of time and effort if people just accepted its going to happen no matter how many threads they make on the subject.

Isnt this boy right sided? All the videos Ive seen of him its predominantly his right foot hes using.

Loads of folk will have to accept the fact that as long as Edu and Jig are at Rangers and are fit and available for selection, one or both will start 90% of the time.

Not saying I agree with that but it'd save a load of time and effort if people just accepted its going to happen no matter how many threads they make on the subject.

Isnt this boy right sided? All the videos Ive seen of him its predominantly his right foot hes using.

He is right-sided, but is comfortable on the left and is quick enough to beat his man and then switch feet for the cross.

I'd imagine he'd have a harder time playing against a fullback who could match him for pace though.

think he is right sided