Jamie Ness Injury

Bobby83

Aye i read that but again its injections for his groin, not to make his leg any longer!

The article someone posted above said that his groin was causing him problems as a result of him growing and that the injections were to help his groin thats why hes workking with physios etc as well.

It was me who posted up the article, and the reason he said he was picking up the injuries was because of his legs, he said it last season. You dont need injections to get rid of a groin problem. He went over to see that German Doctor about how to fix his leg difference.

"They think I've got one leg longer than the other and that's causing things to be a wee bit out of balance.

"It's created general muscle problems, including my back and hamstring, but now I'm looking to move on.

"I've got an insole for my shoes and boots and hopefully that will take care of the problem. I've also got exercises to do.

"The problem has taken quite a while to be detected because I was still growing.

"I'm just hoping it has all been resolved and I'll be able to push on and not worry about the injuries.

"I also had injection treatment for my back and saw a chiropractor so hopefully that will be sorted too.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2011/05/20/rangers-starlet-jamie-ness-turns-to-bayern-munich-doctor-healing-hans-in-bid-to-cure-injury-woes-86908-23143155/

Agree mate, but that was due to the lack of game time he has played the season before. There is no doubt he has talent, he needs to get over these injury problems and there is no doubt he will be the future of our midfield. I Love the fact he doesnt back out a tackle, hes a great ball winner.

It was me who posted up the article, and the reason he said he was picking up the injuries was because of his legs, he said it last season. You dont need injections to get rid of a groin problem. He went over to see that German Doctor about how to fix his leg difference.

Im not disagreeing that the injuries might be because of that, he even said in that article they "think" thats what causing it...

I can promise you he wont be getting growth hormone injections because as i said before you need to get them when you are in your early teens 10-14! The body stops making it then and although your body might not stop growing for some boys until the are 21 by that time the body has stopped producing it. You could inject yourself all day long but the actual hormone doesnt make you taller it just makes the body produce more of the actual hormone that makes you grow...

And there are plenty of different treatments you can get for your groin and hamstring ive had cortiko-steroid injections that enable the muscles to repair a lot quicker than usual, also injections that make the muscle relax, more supple, make it a lot more susceptible to other treatments...there are hundreds of different procedures that professional athletes use that involve injections.

He will have to improve his overall fitness as well as he tired quickly in games, will be some talent if it all comes together for him.

Hes not had a run of more than 10 games since he has been at Rangers, even at youth level he has missed a lot of games through injury.

One good thing about Ness is that hes played 1st team football and has shown everyone what potential he has...just hope we are patient with him.

Steven Gerrard had similar problems in his early career at Liverpool. Duncan Ferguson had the same and it wasn't until late in his career it was diagnosed.

Gerrard if i am not mistaken underwent similar proceedures and had special exercises to do to ensure his groin and hamstrings were not being damaged in the way they were pre diagnosis.

The encouraging thing for me is they have identified and diagnosed the boys problem and can now target it and treat it properly. He may not be ready in two weeks or four weeks but all going well this should ensure his injuries are less frequent and less damaging.

His biggest obstacle. (tu)

His biggest obstacles are getting fully fit, getting over the injuries that have troubled him and into the first team.

He has time, but these injuries are not helping.

People have already written off John Fleck, yet he is younger than Jamie Ness.