James Beattie

Hes done. Completely finished.

Hemmings should be ahead of him now without a doubt. Hemmings has impressed more in 2 pre-season games than Beattie has in a year at Rangers and Blackpool :lol:

I took a redneck for him after watching that cross/shot thing which I think was his first proper touch. I don't think we can sell him now. We're going to have to pay Qos to relieve us of his duties.

Beattie would have scored that one on one. :craphead:

Beattie wouldnt have scored that one-on-one because he would have been offside , the keeper would have got to the through ball first and beattie would be fucked running to fail to get the through ball (td)

Am I right in saying that tonight when he came on for us, he got booed by the Blackpool fans? :lol:

Must not have made a good impact down there. :BELM:

He got the ball and just stood there i thought my stream had gone down as the picture had frozen

a cringed when he came on .

Looked slimmer, didn't do anything, although won't judge him after tonight as it was only a pre-season friendly.

Blackpool fans chanted 'you fat bastard' - funny that considering they have a beached whale, Ian Evatt in their team.

Hopefully he is moved on. He is a player who needs to play regularly, he won't get that at The Rangers - injuries, not good enough...

Beattie would have chipped the goalkeeper mate.

Was it Beattie that played the pass? Know the commentator said it was Hutton but looked like Beattie on my stream.

Talking about the Rangers fans on the darts and saying they will probably pop into the darts. :clap:

Nah it was hutton mate. Superb pass (tu)

Best days are well and truly gone. Makes alan hansens first touch when he was playing look like messi,s. Cant run , cant pass in fact cant seem to do much of anything. Waste of money he was could have saved the money to put towards a younger player.