Malmo FF qualifiers live on Premier Sports only

Muff

The only channel, Sky 433, to show both legs vs. Malmo FF in the qualifying rounds of the Champions League.

Premier Sports: 0871 633 9000

Enter RANGERS in the offer box and no subscription fee in needed - £7.99 a month, no contract, you can cancel after the first month.

A wee heads up (tu)

I suscribed last year, a good channel for boxing, South American football, lower leagues, but the coverage tonight of The Rangers game was appauling - not usually like that though.

Does this channel have any links to our new board. Didn't think it was that bad of a channel.

Premier Sports was formed in 2009 by the Irish businessman Michael O'Rourke,[2] a part owner of Setanta Sports Channel Ireland Limited. The channel primarily broadcasts sporting events which had not been available in Great Britain since the collapse of Setanta Sports GB on 22 June 2009 and were not picked up by rival sports broadcasters such as ESPN and Sky Sports but are available through Setanta in Ireland.

I suscribed last year, a good channel for boxing, South American football, lower leagues, but the coverage tonight of The Rangers game was appauling - not usually like that though.

How's the Swedish speedway? :lol:

We always miss out mate :(

Saying that does save us £8 for a channel that I would only watch an odd game on. Virgin give you ESPN free and thankfully are improving their tv service with the Sky Sports red button and HD channels.

Very True (tu)

It's a decent channel if you like the boxing and football. Over 200 Campeonato Brasileiro, Argentine Primera Division, Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana, although you can stream them, like most football.

..the coverage tonight of The Rangers game was appauling - not usually like that though.

Just out of interest, why did you think that? I was going to subscribe for tonight but watched the feed on Rangerstv.tv; they picked up the Premier Sports feed and thought it was pretty good? Just interested in why you thought it was guff?

Did you need some sort of proxy to view on Rangers tv?

Yeh, I have a VPN set-up for work purposes that routes traffic thru a server in Sweden. Works well with RangersTV and would rather see my pennies go to the club.

There are a few freebies online that do the same but not sure how reliable they are, etc. Feed on RangersTV is generally pretty good though the half-time analysis is gash :D

:lol: :lol: Thats the daftest question ive see in a while.

The manky mob are not in Europe so these BBC cunts don't give a fuck.

What you talking about? The great Celtic are in the best European competition ever!...the Europa League :P

If you have google chrome (if not download it)click on the little spanner in the top right of your screen scroll down and click on tools, a tab should open up, now you click on extensions. When your there search for 'Chrome Live Football' and install it. Its a really good streaming app. The game tonight should have a load of streaming links, all a really good. Most will be premier sports channel streams. I dont get lag on it and the picture is really good for a stream, and its free. Loads and loads of other games on it. I will be watching on it tonight.

If you have google chrome (if not download it)click on the little spanner in the top right of your screen scroll down and click on tools, a tab should open up, now you click on extensions. When your there search for 'Chrome Live Football' and install it. Its a really good streaming app. The game tonight should have a load of streaming links, all a really good. Most will be premier sports channel streams. I dont get lag on it and the picture is really good for a stream, and its free. Loads and loads of other games on it. I will be watching on it tonight.

Will give this a go, cheers mate (tu)