' I Have Faith'

Main thing is we signed the backbone of last years squad again...add Ortiz to mix and some great young talent on show last night and I don't feel in the least panicked about making one or two signings when the time is right to strengthen our squad further...

Of course I have faith that we will perform - we are Rangers, Super Rangers!:21: :21: :21:

(tu)

:lol:

Proper annoying me that 'i' !

I've edited it, there's a space between the ' and the I but it's the best I can do with the new thread title filter thingy on...

Good OP, the main reason I steer well clear of the transfer forum is the doom and gloom pish that populates it. We are the Champions and we will still be the Champions next Summer :21:

I've edited it, there's a space between the ' and the I but it's the best I can do with the new thread title filter thingy on...

Good OP, the main reason I steer well clear of the transfer forum is the doom and gloom pish that populates it. We are the Champions and we will still be the Champions next Summer :21:

Cheers for that bud

The management can see that we need players in and they keep trotting out the 'next couple of days' line ad nauseum. If anyone thinks that we romped the league last season, have a look at the table, ffs.

who thinks we romped the league doh talk about being a drama queen that you so are, your just a wee bitch in high heels who aint ever happy, you are the guy with all the grievences but fail to add anything constructive, whenever i ask you anything you retort to calling me a stalker and the likes, friend

We can only speculate regarding what has happened with deals and what has been offered to whome, we have a defence for saturday and wether they are understrength or not that is personal opinion on how strong you believe we are, broaders done ok last night, boughie looked ok and we got the veteran also.

Penny pinchin, well thats just not true unless u know eactly whats been offered and on what terms

Weir not playing Saturday

who thinks we romped the league doh talk about being a drama queen that you so are, your just a wee bitch in high heels who aint ever happy, you are the guy with all the grievences but fail to add anything constructive, whenever i ask you anything you retort to calling me a stalker and the likes, friend

Orangeclement stated earlier in thread that we romped home in the league, and he's not the first either.

l'll give you something constructive when Whyte and McCoist get their arse in gear and bring in players who will improve our starting XI for the start of our season.

Orangeclement stated earlier in thread that we romped home in the league, and he's not the first either.

l'll give you something constructive when Whyte and McCoist get their arse in gear and bring in players who will improve our starting XI for the start of our season.

I think perhaps he is reffering to the manner we finished our campaign, we knew what we had to do and did it, like champions do, and if someone reffered to us winning by a country mile i would tend to agree with you on that, the bottom line is well to me anyway there are too many on here trying to paint a picture all is not well due to other bodies constantly feeling the need to show our miss-givings instead of waiting and sticking to facts

I don't have faith in the new regime. One signing, laughable bids for players and no sign of the deals for Miller Cuellar, Bartley and Verhoek being completed. To me this stinks of pre Kaunas with a squad in need of investment and poor pre seasons results.

Those saying we should do OK cos we won the league last season seem to be forgetting we have lost a good few players since then.

Whilst I'm sure we'll get some decent players in, we'd better do it quick cos the squad we have isn't near good enough to do anything in the SPL or Europe.

There's no depth to the squad and we'd lose many games we shouldn't. We have a great core to the team but if we don't put some flesh on the bones we're screwed.

Having said all that, I'm sure it is also obvious to messrs Whyte & McCoist and they will ensure we have a squad to compete.

Those saying we should do OK cos we won the league last season seem to be forgetting we have lost a good few players since then.

Whilst I'm sure we'll get some decent players in, we'd better do it quick cos the squad we have isn't near good enough to do anything in the SPL or Europe.

There's no depth to the squad and we'd lose many games we shouldn't. We have a great core to the team but if we don't put some flesh on the bones we're screwed.

Having said all that, I'm sure it is also obvious to messrs Whyte & McCoist and they will ensure we have a squad to compete.

When you say no depth? Do you include all the youngsters on show last night? And the likes of Cole, Ness, etc that didn't get on the pitch? Just because Walter wouldn't use them, doesn't mean Ally won't. I'm more than sure he will. Which is why I think we're only 2/3 signings away from being in very good shape for the season.

I think perhaps he is reffering to the manner we finished our campaign, we knew what we had to do and did it, like champions do, and if someone reffered to us winning by a country mile i would tend to agree with you on that, the bottom line is well to me anyway there are too many on here trying to paint a picture all is not well due to other bodies constantly feeling the need to show our miss-givings instead of waiting and sticking to facts

I'm sticking to the facts and I don't need to listen to what anyone else has to say as I have seen it with my own eyes. We have been mostly poor this pre-season and there is nothing positive whatsoever in the lack of new players signing. Whyte, McCoist et al have been telling us for weeks now that signings are imminent, but Ortiz apart, it's all been bollocks.

Someone hasn't got a clue what they are doing.

I'm sticking to the facts and I don't need to listen to what anyone else has to say as I have seen it with my own eyes. We have been mostly poor this pre-season and there is nothing positive whatsoever in the lack of new players signing. Whyte, McCoist et al have been telling us for weeks now that signings are imminent, but Ortiz apart, it's all been bollocks.

Someone hasn't got a clue what they are doing.

So u think he has went and lied too us ?

It's more likely to be incompetence, but the end result is still the same.

There is a difference but at least we know what line you will take if anything fails to come off. let me guess just as you were with walter, ally has to go ?

I'm quoting myself in the thread title there. On numerous occasions in all these 'oh my god, we've signed no one' or another low offer rejected threads, over the past weeks, that's all I have said; 'I have faith'. There are things happening, we will be ready. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but we will be ready to begin the quest for four in a row. Don't panic if not one signing arrives by this weeks European deadline, Gordon and Ally will bring us new faces, and not just squad fillers.

Have faith Bears.

Well said!

I think its mainly the press trying to convince people (and themselves) that we are in trouble.

We have nothing to worry about, the men in change know what they are doing :)