Massive Thank You!

sounds like a cracking day mate...congrats. I wasnt aware u could get married there...could never get my missus to agree to an ibrox wedding, she already begrudges my obsession with Rangers and the fact they are more important to me then she is!

On way back in car wife asked me what was the best part of the day? I said when you turned up! she replyed with you F***ing lier it was when you met Walter.

She knows me to well!

On way back in car wife asked me what was the best part of the day? I said when you turned up! she replyed with you F***ing lier it was when you met Walter.

She knows me to well!

At least she knows were she stands ! Congrats mate.

Same here pal. She goes fucking mental when I tell her "They were there before you, and they will be there long after you are gone."

Canni remember who told me this but they were getting grieve from the missus about being obsessed with the RANGERS

She was promptly reminded there's billions of woman out there and only one RANGERS

However congrats to the op and your missus sounds like you got a good one there and Sir Walter always a class act

To all the Staff at Rangers for making my wedding the greatest day ever couple weeks ago Ibrox truley is the greatest venue!

And to top it all off i got the best present when leaving to come back to edinburgh for evening reception Sir Walter Smith was coming in cause he was having his wedding anniversary that night.

He was so nice and took time out to chat and have a photo done with me and my son he was laughing cause my son's middle name is Laudrup and then he had wee go at me saying cause off my wedding he couldnt start his party earlyer.

Hope the picture comes up.

Congratulations m8. Meeting Walter on your wedding day is the icing on the cake. :clap:

To all the Staff at Rangers for making my wedding the greatest day ever couple weeks ago Ibrox truley is the greatest venue!

And to top it all off i got the best present when leaving to come back to edinburgh for evening reception Sir Walter Smith was coming in cause he was having his wedding anniversary that night.

He was so nice and took time out to chat and have a photo done with me and my son he was laughing cause my son's middle name is Laudrup and then he had wee go at me saying cause off my wedding he couldnt start his party earlyer.

Hope the picture comes up.

Fantastic... All the best mate, to you and the Missus and the wee man.