Hemdani wins player of the year

docspiderman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we get a seriously good offer for him I think we should keep him.

I have been impressed not just with his play this season but his attitude as well. Even in the dark days of the PLG/Fergie Debacle he kept his head while all around were losing theirs.

I am delighted this has been recognised with the POTY award at the club.

Only way I would part with him is if an offer was well over 3 million

A disgraceful decision, IMO.

Who deserves it more than Hemdani?

McGregor, Ferguson and Boyd.

Boyd doesnt deserve player of the year, hes a good goalscorer but half the games this season he didnt even break sweat, his workrate for a professional footballer is appalling.

McGregor won young player of the year and has been pretty solid, he didnt play the whole year though.

Ferguson has not been as consistent as Hemdani has been.

I think its a poor decision to be honest, yes Hemdani has been consistent but rarely influential - whereas Barry has been just as consistent while carrying us through a number of games. I genuinely believe if it wasnt for Ferguson's outstanding form we would be looking at a UEFA cup spot at best from this season.

I think his excellent performance against Hapoel has made people think Ferguson's season has been a lot better than it really has.

He has never been bad but has only been outstanding on a few occassions too.

The Barry haters would also say that he doesn't deserve it after the whole PLG era at Christmas.

people seem to forget ferguson was awful at the start of the season when he came in. Hemdani has been consistantly excellent in all positions he is playd in and fully deserves it

But tbh its a pretty hollow award as this has been one of our poorest seasons in memory

Ferguson came back from an operation in early September and it took him around 2 months to really get going properly.

Since then (other than 2 poor performances recently), he has been very good in most games and is only just pipped by Hemdani IMO.

Hemdani has been praised for being able to play centre-half as well this season. On occassion he did pretty well there, but for a few games he really struggled as well. That's why we ended up buying 2 new centre-halves in January as well as Webster on loan.