Disgusted

i'm no fan of broadfoot but to refer to a rangers player as 'a useless streak of pish' - the root of such a description is unmistakably fenian DNA.

how we express our opinions of rangers players and punters is the fundamental difference between us and them.

respect is unmistakably rangers DNA.

there's always a learning curve though, isn't there.

Yes...The person who owns a season ticket and only missed 5 games all last season obviously has Fenian DNA, Oh wait, maybe my Rangers tattoos mean nothing cause I am obviously a fenian.

:lol:

It's called my opinion, think I honestly care if you don't like the fact I think Broadfoot is awful. (tu)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...The person who owns a season ticket and only missed 5 games all last season obviously has Fenian DNA, Oh wait, maybe my Rangers tattoos mean nothing cause I am obviously a fenian.

It's called my opinion, think I honestly care if you don't like the fact I think Broadfoot is awful. (tu)

Should we be impressed that you pay for a season ticket and have Rangers tattoo's?

Could I ask if you were of the 'majority' last season that wanted Broadfoot's return, sooner rather than later?

He is not a CB, that is for sure but he can control the RB position if needed. To call him a 'streak of pish', is just pathetic.

Should we be impressed that you pay for a season ticket and have Rangers tattoo's?

Could I ask if you were of the 'majority' last season that wanted Broadfoot's return, sooner rather than later?

He is not a CB, that is for sure but he can control the RB position if needed. To call him a 'streak of pish', is just pathetic.

I was referring to my season ticket and tattoos because I was being told I have fenian DNA :wanker:

Nope.

Okay, maybe saying he a complete streak of pish was/is harsh, He's only half a streak of pish because he's Okay at Handling RB. :lol:(tu)

Can't believe broadfoot is demanding first team football. What planet is he on? He's beyond pish. We need to give ally time, but his tactics today and his team selection were exactly what walter would have done.2 CDM's is just woeful.

You might hate it but Walter has not done badly by using those tactics. I don't like them at all either.

i don't think broadfoot's that good either, mate. and i would respect your right to an opinion even if it differed from mine.

it's how you and many others on this site express it that i question - because the way we express ourselves about our team and fellow bears distinguishes us from the fuckin scum. calling a fellow ger a 'cunt' or one of our players a 'streak of piss' is not the rangers way. that's how the scum talk about us.

cheers

Sounds so much like last year mate.

Mate, I am not being funny, and I know what I am about to say could be seen under the pretext of being a Walter fan, but if we don't replace Weiss and Kenny then we are not as good as last season

Davis and Naismith make us play, but Weiss and Kenny did that little something extra that was unpredictable and made defences think

I was disapointed at the result today. Before the match with the league flag celebrations I had high hopes for the season. Its a long season ahead and a draw isnt the end of the world, but improvements are needed and fast. Already it seems like we will be playing catch up to the tims after only one game. The bench was very inexperienced and I dread when injuries start to mount up if we dont get more players in. It wasnt the start that we all hoped for under Ally, but we have to belive in him and our team, and here's hoping we will be celebrating number 55 in May.

Woah woah woah.

You might hate it but Walter has not done badly by using those tactics. I don't like them at all either.

I'm obviously not too fussed when they work against the pishy teams. But too often teams with a bit of creativity find it easy at ibrox (hibs last season etc), maybe I thought ally would change things and do it his way, but apparently not. I really wouldn't be surprised to see 5 at the back in europe this season.

All we needed and missed today was the big Ulster Gazelle up front with Jela. Lafferty was badly missed as his size and presance would have caused havoc in the jambos back four, and he was on such great form at the end of last season. We would have won if he was fit as I am sure super Ally would have started him up front with Jela

Hearts played really well today and in hindsight it's not all doom and gloom. I guess today reiterated the point that we need one or two quality signings to give the team the creative spark we need. I would be far more worried if we didn't get the equaliser and we worked well enough to get it.

Priority is a natural left sided wide player and a centre back and I think we will be looking good. Ortez looks like a good signing and if played in his natural position he will bring something differant to the team.

I'm pretty sure Goodwille will be a Rangers player this time next week - he is the spark that we can't afford to lose out on. The guy has huge potential and would hate to see his career blossom elsewhere

Cant see Hibs doing much against them sadly so 2 points behind. Im not panicking though, far from it.

Hopefully this is a bit of reverse psychology, I remember last season when you spouted shite like that Celtic dropped points. :sherlock:

Madina's just broke the panic button beyond repair there. :anguish:

Madina has to remember and I quote the great Jimmy Greaves here...

"Football is a funny old game, a funny old game."

Hopefully this is a bit of reverse psychology, I remember last season when you spouted shite like that Celtic dropped points. :sherlock:

Aye it is reverse psychology, I said it before their ICT game at look what happened there :lol: Hibs have a few injuries but we can hope

I think its a bit early to be panicking that McCoist is not the right man for the job. Today he did gets his tactics wrong in that Davis should have started centrally and Wylde should have started on the left side, but I'm sure he realizes this and will learn from it. I don't think one individual player was at fault today, it was just a bad team performance. I do agree with those that think Edu and Broadfoot should be sold both are not Rangers class. I would have started with Papac alongside Bougherra and Lee Wallace on the left. I think we are a minimum of 4 players away from a decent team but i trust Ally to get it right.

Hearts have proven today that there is certainly some footballing talent available in Scotland. People are too quick to brush aside the players in the SPL that are not a part of us. Why are we not the first team looking at these free transfers before wasting time (and money) trying to find new squad members abroad when there are good players just waiting to be given the opportunity right in our back yard?

Can't win with a section of our support to be honest and it's been the same for years.

Whether it be the 1st or 30th game of the season if a performance is poor or the selection/tactics don't seem right, the manager is not good enough and won't hack it.

New signings aren't made and a poor performance happens, then the signings must be made NOW.

If new signings were made and the performance was poor, the same fans would be saying it's because the new signings clearly aren't good enough and we have gone for quantity over quality.

It's 1 game of the season, a long season and the knee jerk reactions are laughable but, then again they have become predictable throughout the years.

The points in this thread and others about Walter Smith and this is just like his era, tactics/selection wise is totally laughable, considering he has just led us to 3iar.

I enjoyed the game today and the result has no bearing as last season we started with a draw .

After the first half hearts could have blown us away if they'd taken their chances - mc gregor kepy us in the game

and the second half we improved so to be disgusted is taking it too far .

We didnt lose and a new manager a player legend isnt fair to expect too much in his first season

jelavic to me looks the part but he has to deliver more than our boss.

The fact Kyle Lafferty is missed shows that despite his critics he is missed,

i