Object Tossed At Kello

Broxi1872

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf all the tims in my work were bleating on about it in my work so it's common knowledge anyway and also this thread cant be deleted till someone acknowledges my piss poor cornflake gag.!!

no one listening it seems

the op could but maybe he dont want too

There is no point in deleting it the taigs will now have screenshots etc. Lets hope a nuke arrives at Easter road today though and wipes out the full stand :sherlock:

Anti sectarian group and plod please note this was a joke!

That's a hula-hoop. Probably the cheese and onion flavour going by the trajectory.

Ma pal said a guy had tossed it into the air so it would drop into his mouth, but the wind caught it and carried it to the pitch. He agreed with the cheese and onion assessment, as both the original and salt & vinegar flavours have a very different flight curve.

Especially when they get caught in the wind.

I would also hope the guy filed a proper flight-plan. You know what the SFA are like nowadays.

I left a comment for the guy who originally posted that video on Youtube.

I posted this: Ah, "Scotland's Shame".

Better watch what you say here mister, otherwise we might have to get the establishment on you case.

His comment was:

fill your boots your a shame/disgarace in any country

I was intending to send a reply stating that I would take him seriously, but his spelling was awful. Unfortunately, he's blocked me from leaving any further comments.

Bitter, bitter.