Goodwillies Charges Dropped

McD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think miller going to Cardiff will mean goodie won't be joining him.

In saying that, that would be a lethal strike force

Theyve signed Earnshaw aswell who I would assume they are paying a fair whack of wages

Malky Mckay has paid a fee for Mason and miller, and it looks like he has signed earnshaw

and gustede too, thats 4 strikers, not beyond doubt, unlikely though he is in for the guy we want

I'm not getting too excited about this.

That wee rat Thompson will increase Goodwillie's value to about £5million now the charges are dropped.

Doubt we'll get him!

No, he won't. On the last year of his contract? Will he fuck.

If Rangers offer £1.5m+ for David Goodwillie he'll bite our hands off. Horrible little bastard that Thompson.

I wouldn't be suprised if Utd upped the price. These bastards have always been cunts to deal with. :angry:

If they do, Goodwillie will then put in a transfer request. Because he wants to come to ibrox and knows that Rangers won't pay anymore than the 2 million they already want.

You do have to worry when people are asking what case it is that is dropped! 1 court case can be a mistake but 3 :lol:

Fuck ,i had my own suite at Glasgow district court but i'm not a bad person.

I was like a lot of young guys,fuckin daft.

He is a ned made good,another duncan Ferguson but with more potential,sign him as it would take the heat off Jela and i believe a perfect foil for him.

Fuck ,i had my own suite at Glasgow district court but i'm not a bad person.

I was like a lot of young guys,fuckin daft.

He is a ned made good,another duncan Ferguson but with more potential,sign him as it would take the heat off Jela and i believe a perfect foil for him.

Im no saying it makes him bad, i had my fair share of daft shit at 17-19 but Diouf was dubbed not of Rangers class and he had never been accused of rape nor up at court to my knowledge