Don't Worry.

OrangeBurn

We have the potential to win....but it's hidden deep, very deep, somewhere.

If we play like that, we'll be slaughtered, and deservedly so.

Very frustrating performance tonight.

Fuckin' calm down people. I'm as raging at the performance as anyone but we will win in Sweden.

We have a good group of players who didn't play well but we didn't play well in half of the games last season and we walked out as champions.

Keep the faith.

No creativity coming from our cm. wee davis is running about like a blue arse flee trying ta make something happen. 2 holding midfielders is piss poor at home and when one o them just struts aboot the place like he's no a care in the world what chance have yi got.

Fuckin' calm down people. I'm as raging at the performance as anyone but we will win in Sweden.

We have a good group of players who didn't play well but we didn't play well in half of the games last season and we walked out as champions.

Keep the faith.

We have a good group of players, but coisty bottled it. He did exactly what every fab around the world did....stood with his arms folded, the only difference being ours were folded because we couldn't do anything, whilst he could. There were no instructions being given to players, no emotion just a sullen look. Terrible. Terrible. Management.

On tonights evidence I dont see how anyone can be confident we can turn this around.It will be the same team and more or less the same tactics and it wont work.We are crying out for a CM and a striker and we wont be fielding them on 5 August.

people on here should be ashamed of themselves. It's 1-0 ffs. We have a better side than this mob and we can still register one more signing in.

This tie is far from over.

To be fair mate, we have every right to be pissed off that performance was woeful, lacking passion, direction.

I reiterate what everyone else has been saying....this is the most important game of the season. It sets the tone for our confidence in Europe, they only need one goal at HOME and that means we have to score 3. A disgrace of a performance in my book. I'm not sure how you can even consider shaming peoples frustration.