Anyone Else Think Weir Wasn't Replaced Because Of An Injury?

Offering him a new contract was an awful decision. Especially considering that it seems like he won't be first choice with Bougherra, Goian, maybe Cuellar/Juhasz about.

He looked devastated when he came off. Not sure whether it was because of injury.

It's good when you can't tell if a player is genuinely injured or just slow as fuck.

It's also quite worrying that we only made 1 substitution in that game and it was forced upon us.

If that is the case, then quite frankly we would be better telling Weir right now, that he can go and coach at Everton. I sincerely hope that it was simply an injury, it would be an embarrassing end to the career of someone who has been brilliant for us since he arrived here back in 2007

Why is he still at the club as a player? Can some one give me a serious answer to that?

Because he's captained us to 3 in a row and is probably good to have around the team... although I agree, he shouldn't be playing.