Never In Our History Have We

PaulRFC1

Qualified after losing the first leg at home...after seeing us against Hearts and last night I have no idea how we are going to manage it.

Be completely honest do you see us doing it ? can we make history ?

I really can't and Ill be absolutely gutted if we get papped out.

Yes. But only if the CM pairing isn't McCulloch and Edu.

Next week I'll be praying over the team selection more than the game.

Same actually.

And thats how bad its got, I simply cant go another season of players being shoehorned into positions and us playing that woeful partnership. We need to play with 2 wingers and 2 attacking full backs which we now have.

I don't think I've ever dreaded a team-sheet more than this Saturday's team sheet.

I will always watch the Rangers if I have a chance, but christ, I wouldn't blame anyone for not watching on the basis of a CM of Emerson and Malcolm.

Wasting your time hoping the CM's won't be Emerson and Malcolm.

I dunno, the renewed attempts to get in Bedoya now would suggest that McCoist isn't totally happy either.

Im sure he is a winger mate.

I think Texasgers said he wasnt really a CM.

I'd play Neil McCann and Capucho in CM before I'd play Malcolm and Emerson again on the basis of tonight.

I heard the commentator say this aswell. Well we never thought we get the Uefa cup final & we never thought in a million years we would beat lyon in france 3-0.

And most of the team that played tonight beat lyon 3-0 and got to the Uefa cup final.

Only four of the starting XI of Lyon featured tonight with McGregor being one of them.

How we could have used Cousin, Beasley, Cuellar, Thomson and Hemdani tonight.