The New 360 Bouncy

Dunny_01

ILL FKN SORT THIS SHITE OUT !!!!! Poznan/huddle crap were dain, IM NO DAIN It cause i feel like im copying they bampots !!!

Right the new bouncy ?? Ye havin it !!

Step 1: Proceed to bounce when we singing .........'' if you cannae do the bouncy your a tim...''

Step 2: Then unleash your red white and blue scarf twirling it as if you are saying ''eat that that tarrier bassas.'' Whilst singing '' cannae dae the bouncy'' cannae dae the bouncy yer a tim ''

Step 3: at '' aww aww awww bouncy bit '' Everyone bounce round in Circles !!!!!!

HOW FKN AMAZING WOULD THAT LOOK THE FKN '' 360 BOUNCY !!!!!!!!''

You heard it hear first, nane of your pishy Poznans, crappy huddles or batdances, the 360 Glasgow Rangers no surrender Bouncy !! Thats the future

give me a HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coatbridge eh?

Coatbridge is full of bears dont kid yer sel !! I had around half the stadium booing me at half time taking a penalty at hearts game for being from coatbridge ! I AM FROM DENNISTOUN I stay in Coatbridge !

Would look stupid though, seeing as other than the singing section no one else makes a fucking noise.

I dont get to many games due to my job and being out the country quite often and i thought that at the weekend, there was very little atmosphere and then i saw the amount of fans that turned up for a European night and couldn't beleive it.

I know money is tight for most but FFS signing doesnt cost anything.

Man City Stole it from Lech Poznan, Celtic stole it from Man City, Fuck sloppy thirds we should just stick to the original Bouncy Bouncy and face our team... the Bouncy as shown before is miles better than any of that shite.