David Odonkor

"He started playing professionally not yet in his 20's, with Borussia Dortmund, appearing in nearly 100 official matches. The later part of his career, spent with Betis, was plagued by constant STDs.[1][2]"

:lol:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see any harm in giving him a short term deal to prove his fitness. he you would imagine, is looking to get back into the game not for a final payoff contract etc so i doubt he would be holding us over a barrel for big money etc.

"He started playing professionally not yet in his 20's, with Borussia Dortmund, appearing in nearly 100 official matches. The later part of his career, spent with Betis, was plagued by constant STDs.[1][2]"

:lol:

hahaha wtf, just read that on wiki as well :lol:

I dont see any harm in giving him a short term deal to prove his fitness. he you would imagine, is looking to get back into the game not for a final payoff contract etc so i doubt he would be holding us over a barrel for big money etc.

Unless you can convince injury prone players to take a pay-as-you-play deal then always the chance it'll be a waste of money, even if it's not huge wages it's still money that could be used elsewhere.

Stoke have got Woodgate on pay-as-you-play.

A few years back he was one of the most highly rated up and comers in german football...and rated as one of the if not the fastest player in the world.

Moved to Betis had a terrible time of it - it was 5 knee surgeries - the last one he got a hospital infection and was in intensive care for 4 weeks...his wife also had a miscarriage.

If and thats a IF he is over the injuries and can remain over the injuries he could be a belter.

I would imagine he would accept a pay/play deal.

Fucking hell. :D

Ross Hall will be rubbing their hands at the prospect of him signing.

Unless you can convince injury prone players to take a pay-as-you-play deal then always the chance it'll be a waste of money, even if it's not huge wages it's still money that could be used elsewhere.

Stoke have got Woodgate on pay-as-you-play.

very true although Woodgate probably has a much healthier bank balance the "O'Donko"

Still pretty young. I'd give him a pay as you play deal or a 6 month contract on low wages to see what he can do.

Confident he would do well in this league. Still actually has a good amount of time to get better at crossing.