Sums Their Mentality Up...

graeme_4

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2011/07/28/malmo-boss-thanks-celtic-greats-larsson-mjallby-for-helping-to-plot-rangers-shock-86908-23302433/

MALMO have credited Henrik Larsson and Johan Mjallby for helping to mastermind Rangers' European downfall.

The Swedish champions stunned Rangers at Ibrox and will defend a 1-0 advantage in next week's second leg.

Malmo asked Celtic idol Larsson and current assistant boss Mjallby for help ahead of the tie.

And Malmo manager Rikard Norling believes the assistance given by the Parkhead favourites was crucial. He said: "They have intelligent football minds and an understanding of what we wanted.

"That knowledge of how Rangers play was important to us.

However, Norling intends to leave Larsson and Mjallby alone now.

He said: "I'll rely on my opinion now but it was important to get some flesh on the bones."

For me this really sums the taigs mentality up. They are far more concerned with the downfall of Rangers, than the reputation of Scottish football or their own prospects this season. If we do go through then:

1. We have more european games to play (making winning the league more difficult)

2. Increase Scotland's european co-efficient (making it easier to qualify for Scottish teams to qualify for the Champions League or Europa Leage group stages over the coming seasons)

3. Get more opportunities to complain to FARE (distracting from their own bigoted behaviour)

To sum up, Johan Mjallby = Total dick.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs you lot will fucking pick and moan at anything , funnily enough both Mjalby and Larson are from Sweden , Malmo are from Sweden , who knows about how Rangers play and would be willing to help a Swedish club , thats right two swedes who played against Rangers on a regular basis , jesus fucking christ your paranoia knows no bounds , almost getting as bad as the fenian hordes ffs .

totally agree with your sentiments but have we not allowed the likes of Blackburn to use our facilities before games with the great unwashed? or maybe im going nuts in my old age

Yes, but I am too busy being in a rage with our performances and lack of decent transfer activity.

I don't want any balanced or sensible views haha :D

ffs you lot will fucking pick and moan at anything , funnily enough both Mjalby and Larson are from Sweden , Malmo are from Sweden , who knows about how Rangers play and would be willing to help a Swedish club , thats right two swedes who played against Rangers on a regular basis , jesus fucking christ your paranoia knows no bounds , almost getting as bad as the fenian hordes ffs .

You feeling better after that! ;)

You feeling better after that! ;)

No as im pissed off after Tuesday and i'm getting sick of the paranoia of most of our fans , they can't see that THEY themselves seem to be obsessed with all things Celtic and go out of their way to be offended by every little thing they do these days , concentrate on the Rangers and leave the tims to te paranoia.

Completely disagree with you. What I am saying is it is not in Mjallby's (or his employers) intrest to help another side knock Rangers out of the Champions League qualifier.

No paranoia, just saying he's an idiot who would rather get one up Rangers, than increase his own club's chances of winning the league and progressing in Europe.

To say "your paranoia knows no bounds , almost getting as bad as the fenian hordes ffs" when I am trying to have a discussion instead of 5000 posts of 'why haven't we signed anyone yet' is bang out of order I think. :angry:

Yeah its not in his best interests for us to be knocked out so we don't have any Euro money to help build up the side and pull away from that mhob , leaving Celtic to pick up Scotlands allocation of Euro tv money ...

No as im pissed off after Tuesday and i'm getting sick of the paranoia of most of our fans , they can't see that THEY themselves seem to be obsessed with all things Celtic and go out of their way to be offended by every little thing they do these days , concentrate on the Rangers and leave the tims to te paranoia.

Feeling the way you are after Tuesday and yeah, if we blank any chit chat about them, that would really get them going.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2011/07/28/malmo-boss-thanks-celtic-greats-larsson-mjallby-for-helping-to-plot-rangers-shock-86908-23302433/

For me this really sums the taigs mentality up. They are far more concerned with the downfall of Rangers, than the reputation of Scottish football or their own prospects this season. If we do go through then:

1. We have more european games to play (making winning the league more difficult)

2. Increase Scotland's european co-efficient (making it easier to qualify for Scottish teams to qualify for the Champions League or Europa Leage group stages over the coming seasons)

3. Get more opportunities to complain to FARE (distracting from their own bigoted behaviour)

To sum up, Johan Mjallby = Total dick.

Celtic are in competition with us and don't owe us anything. We help other teams with information when they play Celtic. To think they shouldn't help Malmo is naivety.

This Bitch is clearly on its period.

I am pissed off aswell, also pissed off by our own fans booing at the end of both games.

I'm not obsessed with Celtic, but it's niave to think that we should never discuss anything they do (considering they are our only rivals in our league and the histroy between the two clubs) and this actually involved us.

Certainly not offended by it, just think it was a bad move by Celtic and was trying to discuss this.

Yeah its not in his best interests for us to be knocked out so we don't have any Euro money to help build up the side and pull away from that mhob , leaving Celtic to pick up Scotlands allocation of Euro tv money ...

See a bit of discussion, wasn't so hard. I agree with you here to some extend, but it definitely depends on your perspective.

If we get knocked out now then there is no Champions League money this year (but Whyte has said he will front end the funds for new players) so it could help us to concentrate on and win the league and ensure that Celtic still get no Champions League football next year and see them fall further behind.

OR

It could mean we spend no money on players and Celtic pull away from us in the league.

I am pissed off aswell, also pissed off by our own fans booing at the end of both games.

I'm not obsessed with Celtic, but it's niave to think that we should never discuss anything they do (considering they are our only rivals in our league and the histroy between the two clubs) and this actually involved us.

Certainly not offended by it, just think it was a bad move by Celtic and was trying to discuss this.

See a bit of discussion, wasn't so hard. I agree with you here to some extend, but it definitely depends on your perspective.

If we get knocked out now then there is no Champions League money this year (but Whyte has said he will front end the funds for new players) so it could help us to concentrate on and win the league and ensure that Celtic still get no Champions League football next year and see them fall further behind.

OR

It could mean we spend no money on players and Celtic pull away from us in the league.

As i said to Edminston , just pissed off and then i have to come on here and see constant threads related to Celtic , just rubs me up the wrong way , nothing personal (tu). I just don't like them , hearing , watching , reading , i just don't have anything to do with them .

Fuck you , coming from the guy moaning in most threads , pot and kettle :rolleyes:

Moaning about the team is fine after all i pay a fair whack of cash to have that privileged, but when you act like a wee fucking kid who's just been asked to tidy his room its different scenario.

Unless Mjalby and Larsson advised McCulloch to become a central midfielder, trained Edu as a footballer or told Whittaker he should try and repteadly skin players regardless of his position on the pitch, then they had nothing to do with the result.