Something Isn't Right...

Sheikh Salim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't just a reaction to tonights game, this is from the start of the season. For instance starting every game with Edu and McCulloch when every man, woman and their dug can see it doesn't work.

:anguish: yea..I can not get over this...it REALLY does not work... can add Ortiz to the list too

I think Ally is a good number 2 who is naturally close to the players and is a bridge between them and the management ... I just don't know if he has it in him to be a manager.

It's especially hard for him to make the change because he has been the players friend for the last few seasons and they probably still see him that way. All he can do now in my opinion is get VERY tough with the players and leave them in no doubt who the boss is

Fingers crossed. Hopefully he gives them a roasting and we come out the traps on Saturday.

Whittaker does not deserve to be in the first team nor does he deserve to be playing for Rangers especially on 28K a week. You look at most our mistakes at the start of season or last season, most our mistakes came from down the left through Whittaker.

I think Ally is a good number 2 who is naturally close to the players and is a bridge between them and the management ... I just don't know if he has it in him to be a manager.

It's especially hard for him to make the change because he has been the players friend for the last few seasons and they probably still see him that way. All he can do now in my opinion is get VERY tough with the players and leave them in no doubt who the boss is

He needs to be tough yea...needs to make some changes to the line up too..edu..lee..ortiz... something needs done (leave them off and bring others on) and whittaker needs fucking bumped right up the bum.

Over reaction yet again.

What happened after Kaunas? The chairmen and manager realised we needed fresh playeres, went out and spent a bit of money and got a good few quality players in.

Calm the fuck down we're 4 games in.

Over reaction yet again.

What happened after Kaunas? The chairmen and manager realised we needed fresh playeres, went out and spent a bit of money and got a good few quality players in.

Calm the fuck down we're 4 games in.

not really an overreaction...it cant always be sunshine rainbows and lollypops - this is reality ..we are 4 games in yea..time to make some changes.

Yes, a draw at least against a top quality team would give the players and manager a lift.

They shouldn't need a result in a friendly in order to get a lift.

They OWE the fans a MAJOR REACTION to the shambles that was tonight.

the main prob is we have a smaller squad than last year and no depth to the team

we were hooring unlucky tonight down to 9 men due to two stupid moments of madness,and conceded a goal from a super strike.

i thought team played well, it must of been frustrating as fuck out there. also in a strange way i liked the fight the players showed

I agree with you... also we are behind the club but why shouldnt we be allowed to dissent when our team underperforms, our management makes terrible choices, and our multi billionaire owner dawdles over 1m players and free transfers... we have every right to be pissed off..especially if changes are not made after this game.

Multi-billionaire ? Craig Whyte's middle name isn't Mohammed and his title isn't Sheikh

not really an overreaction...it cant always be sunshine rainbows and lollypops - this is reality ..we are 4 games in yea..time to make some changes.

It is really.

People need to learn that we are not one of Europes top sides anymore, they days are gone for the time being and we cannot spend largely. We can't compete with most teams in the transfer market. So its very hard for us, especially with 2 young inexperienced guys at the helm. These guys need time and major backing and us as supposedly one of the best supports in the whole really are not giving them it.

Get behind your team because moaning certainly will not help.

We're going for our fourth title in a row for fuck sake, cheer up. :D

It is really.

People need to learn that we are not one of Europes top sides anymore, they days are gone for the time being and we cannot spend largely. We can't compete with most teams in the transfer market. So its very hard for us, especially with 2 young inexperienced guys at the helm. These guys need time and major backing and us as supposedly one of the best supports in the whole really are not giving them it.

Get behind your team because moaning certainly will not help.

We're going for our fourth title in a row for fuck sake, cheer up. :D

The fact is though, that anyone with eyes knows Malmo are terrible.

Said it before and will again...Edu & McCulloch will cost Ally his job.

As for being a Rangers supporter and what it entails.

It means to me at least, not accepting imposters wearing our shirts and bringing down our great traditions.

So its very hard for us, especially with 2 young inexperienced guys at the helm. These guys need time and major backing.

A team like Rangers shouldn't be getting used as a learning curve, we should have people in charge that already know what they're doing. Fans moaning doesn't put us out of competitions, inaction and incompetence does.

A team like Rangers shouldn't be getting used as a learning curve, we should have people in charge that already know what they're doing. Fans moaning doesn't put us out of competitions, inaction and incompetence does.

A team like Rangers? We WERE a great team.

Now, well, the SPL has hindered us and held us back a lot. We would no doubt about it be a top side in Europe again if were playing in the premiership. But until then your going to have to make do and accept we are not one of the top sides in Europe anymore. The only thing great about us is our history and majority of fans.